Kim Kardashian

The Middle East

Milkshake Mission Begins

11/28/2012 7:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1127_kim_kardashian_INFLooking very serious in a secret agent man black ensemble, Kim Kardashian is making good on her promise to educate herself on the Middle East crisis -- one milkshake shop opening at a time -- and was spotted at the Fort Lauderdale airport ready to begin her whirlwind trip to Kuwait and Bahrain on Tuesday.

If you recall, Kim got into some hot water after tweeting about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and vowed to get informed about the political situation in the region while she was in Kuwait and Bahrain ... to open up a couple of Millions of Milkshakes shops.

1128_kimk_instaIn between root beer floats, Kim found time to meet with US Ambassador to Kuwait Matthew Tueller on Wednesday.  If all goes well, she may be ready to take on a new job title ... Secretary of State.

3Storms

WHO FARKING CARES? What does have to offer the world besides being a super-spoiled whore who thinks the world owes it to her for her to be rich and famous just because she wants it?

Rob

Give me a break. What a waste of time for anyone that will have to educate the bimbo. She's over her head. In fact the entire family are goofballs. Please tell me who will take her seriously besides her Mother? Follow the money trail!

tamara

noooo, she's back! TMZ had some good stories and then Kimtrash pops up. UGH
Can't even believe she's in the Middle East with her boobs hanging out....as usual. What an embarrassment to our country.

LightJ

Someone please take her out. I can't stand the fake stupid @ss anymore. This is PR bull****. Wtf does the us ambassador of Kuwait have to do with what's going on in Israel and Palestine???? Not to mention the dumb@ss whore is there to sell milkshakes and sh*t. You know, make money because that is all she f*cking cares about? So, this is another ploy to get people to like her and admire what she is "so called doing" to "educate" herself. It's bullsh*t. This guy is a douche bag for meeting with her and anyone who would elect her as Secretary of ANYTHING, is a F*CKING MORON. Bye.

bon

Her mother told her to do it, most likely.

Seldombinlaid

If I ever saw her on my property, I'd let the dogs out. On second thought ,maybe not, I'm not sure if Kim has had all of her shots. Don't need my dogs catching something dirty. Or smelling like azz

cass

What a fk'n JOKE this is.

Noel

Dear Al Qaeda, Feel free to keep Kim Lardassian...we knoe it's a burden, we've been stuck with this narcissistic attention whore her whole life.

Let the stoning begin, and thanks,.

Your pals in America

lisa

Armenia is not in the Middle East but she claims to be Middle Eastern. This girl is so dumb.

Majestik

Anyone notice the local in traditional head dress is faced away from the camera. How much you want to make a bet that's an American Employee of the Ambassador? I doubt highly any Arab of importance wishes to meet with this self-absorbed P.O.S. I'm glad those Milkshake shops aren't here in Canada, would be one more thing I would have to boycott.

Sherri McFadden

Are you kidding me? This broad couldn't find her way out of a paper bag much less the middle east!!!!!!

Davis

How embarrassing. Why was this allowed and why is it news ?

ria

Say what? I didn't even bother to read the story, from scamming really quick, all I got was root beer float and milkshake for her huge lopsided azz. Yawn.

VICKI

OMG, THIS IS NOT EVEN NEWS WORTHY, WHO WOULD EVEN BELIEVE SHE COULD COMPREHEND ANYTHING THAT IS GOING ON IN THE MID EAST? SHE IS SO CENTERED ON HERSLEF, ANYONE EVEN TAKING THE TIME TO MEET WITH HER IS LOWERING THEIR CREDIBILITY OF ANY POSITION THEY HOLD. SHE IS S***.

Butterfly

AMB.TUELLER seems perfectly at ease in the company of K K. So, I have to ask, how many more of our "highly intelligent" politicians will jump and turn handsprings to welcome her into their very private groups by suggesting she be given the chance to represent our country, overseas. With the ever present mama calling the shots, the politicians will crawl and fall on their knees to turn all this into a reality. To the best of my knowledge, the K Klan usually wins no matter, what!