Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

STFUP

Oh my God. Yes. YES!
Let her face the judge with TWO probation violations. That would be perfect.
It's the best scenario yet where she might get some actual jail time (I'm talking weeks, not hours). She really needs it to wake her stupid a** up. She just isn't getting it - clearly.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Fry 'er......and while you're at it grab that Kardashian loser too.

themare

Since her probation would have terminated on May 2014, anyone out there know how much time she could be in jail for?

lolurdumb

Their not gonna throw her ass in jail until she commits mass murder. They'll let her off again its so pathetic! ! Im juat waiting for her to OD!!!

LLsez

The “Mean Girls” starlet added, "Kids go through ups and downs, try drugs, cigarettes and drinking. It’s human nature. It took a while, but it’s like, ‘What was I thinking? Why did I allow so many sycophants and bad influences to be around me?’ I was lonely and didn’t realize it.”

Lohan added: “That’s why I came back home to New York. I never feel lonely there. I see my family and have really good people in my life."
________________
Nikki ....any news from your friend at the 10th?

Superman

Throw the bitch in prison. She doesn't know how to act in society. She acts out only on impulse...like a serial killer.

Selden83

Its messed up to say but I love it when she gets in trouble because the excuses she makes on how its not her fault are brilliant. "It wasnt my fault I was air punch dancing and that lady put her face in the way." LOL

Selden83

LISA

There's nothing better than waking up to fresh snow and news headlines that say, "Lindsay Lohan Arrested".

Luv

E online is stating that she currently remains in police custody, and authorities say they expect Lohan to be issued a desk-appearance ticket.

Its Nikki Bitches

Fox 5 News is live waiting for Lindsay to come out of the Police station..Im clued to the TV

I wanna see her walk out in shame, If they let her go

STFUP

Enough is enough. The judge needs to give this perpetual f**kup some REAL jail time this time in a last-ditch effort to wake her a** up!
If she gets off with just more (longer) probation and/or house arrest, it will prove beyond ANY doubt that 'celebrity justice' has become a MAJOR problem for our court system today.
If jail time is not assigned, I think the attorney general of California needs to step in and investigate what's going on.
NO 'regular person' could have been arrested even half as many times as Lohan without doing some MAJOR time - she's done virtually none - a few hours here and here. Big deal.

Its Nikki Bitches

SHE JUST WALKED OUT !!

Blob

She should move out of California to my "rooster".

Luv

I know that most of what happens in Lindsay's life is her fault, but she must have a hide as thick as a rhinoceros. I couldn't live with the drama in her life.