Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

Glynn

I'm sure everyone there was a fault except Blohan.

Frankenpussy

H

Luv

Actually, I'm completely wrong. The site was talking about the prior incident in NY, not this one. I don't think she has been released. I"m sorry.

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay left the Police station and went stright to a after hours club in NYC

Mikey

Going to jail for Lindsay is like one big lesbo orgy cause she's a lesbian. She likes it. The closest thing she's come to dick was Dick and Liz and that didn't work out to well.

barnyardhumor

Hey Harvey where's Radar Online's top story about Kris Humphries wanting his ring back and Kimmy refusing to give it up? Kris Jenner didn't approve?

Frankenpussy

Since Charlie Sheen recently hired her as his personal fluffer, maybe he can pay the dumb skanks bail!

suza271

Not to mention....it really IS sad because I see addicts every day commit crimes who are in the same place as Lindsay and need the help she needs (and has gotten MULTIPLE times), but cannot even afford to go to a suboxone doctor once a month for $100 to get off heroin. Or, get therapy from a licensed therapist. Their only option is a free rehab that keeps them for 3 days and sends them on their way with nothing, only to return when they run out of drugs or have to go for court.

She has the MEANS to help herself, but won't. Instead, she probably racked up a bill last night that would pay for 4 addicts to get help.

Its Nikki Bitches

She left I saw her walk out, she was covering herself with a black jacket

The girl she punched is really pretty, bet Lindsay was jealous of her

Jay

Wait until she gets on NY probation and violate that. Then she goes to Rikers.

LLsez

@stevehonig Please don't tweet or call me this morning...I'm busy ROFL

Luv

Here's Fox 5 NY live online. I think this is the station to watch?

al

What? People were expecting she would change? The only thing that will change her is ACTUAL prison time. Worked for RDJ

Its Nikki Bitches

I saw the girl Lindsay punched in the face. She is very pretty, She's smart too, she brang her friend with her to the Police station..Witness !!!

Bet Lying Lindsay couldn't handle a pretty girl around

braincandy

oh let me guess, it's wasn't poor little Lindsay's fault. No one takes you seriously anymore! Get a life, wake up and find yourself some respect!