Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

tenley

I will be shocked if she makes it out of 2012.

dd

Whoever diagnosed her at UCLA should lose their license!

Jay

Wow hurting people is just plain wrong. I will admit yes I have gotten into fights with people when I was a tad younger and no I am not proud of it, I had an anger issue but I worked on that. It is NOT ok to put your hands on other people just because you are pissed. I am so sick of Lindsay hurting people. This is not the first time she has attacked someone. The assistant and the assistants mother she tried running off the road, the rehab worker, she attacked her ex in a nightclub, there was that other chick in the LA night club, and others I cant think of and prob some we dont even know about.

The victim is cute. She is 28 from Florida and was there with her husband. Her husband said Lindsay was drunk and punched his wife, I guess they bumped into eacother or something. If she wants to sit in her closet and smoke crack all day be my guest but hurting other people isnt right.

suza271

I would not be surprised if her PO orders her back to CA immediately today or tomorrow or a warrant will be issued.

Andyconda

are you waiting for her new PR team to spin this???

STEAK FACTORY

Hey Santa..... 'memba that stupid gyro-something you dumped on me when I was 10?

All is forgiven.

Merry Christmas to a friend!!!

Firefly

Dadyyyyyyyyyyyyy help meeeeeeee. Shut up mom you have no money. At least dad makes money off of TMZ.

Marilyn

I'm a taxpayer in the state of New York and I can't believe my hard earned money is paying for this crap; recent arrest over hitting man with car at nightclub, recent pulling fire alarm, recent hitting man in hotel with cell phone, now this recent arrest.
Money better spent for victims of Hurricane Sandy than this man hours spent time wasted on this loser!

Vinsetta

Where are all the enablers? Big story and on page 24? Nothing to defend. Her career is shot and she's facing some serious charges from coast to coast. I bet she's the only fan that was at a Biber concert to get arrested.

u iz a cutiepie

She is heard saying "are you kidding me". Lmao no Lindsay you've just been punked. Trash

Its Nikki Bitches

"Happy Birthday Gavin" !!!

Bwahahahhahahhahha!!

HAHAHA

Yay! Publicity!!

GabyO

Why cant she keep her loser butt at home?

get real

Linds had Anger Issues frpm her Bad reviews on Liz and Dick............ She got arrested for Punching someone, then Asked Why am I arrested? Are You Kidding? What was she doing in a Club at 4AM?

Sandy

She should have walked out like any other person who has been arrested and not have been escorted by people with a jacket over her and a car waiting. She is never going to get it when people are bowing down to her all the time.