Lindsay Lohan

ARRESTED FOR FIGHTING

11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129142_lohan_arrested_nyc

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical.  We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other.  Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space."  Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

1130_lindsay_victim_04_Splash
We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area.  Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"

Lindsay was booked for 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, given a desk appearance ticket (meaning she must show up in court in the near future) and released several hours after she was taken into custody.  Law enforcement says she was "visibly tired" at the station.

We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation.

112912_lindsay_leaving_station_launch
And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem.  TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway.  She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Story developing ...

Diana

What an idiot!!! What person with any tact whatsoever hits someone in anger? Or hits someone period? She's 26 years old and will be (hopefully) out of our lives forever by this time next year. Penniless and jobless. I can't believe anyone actually believed that Liz n Dick would be good or that she could stop fame whoring for more than 3 consecutive days. Who goes out to the club on a weeknight until 4 AM unless they want trouble? Her number of arrests has now passed her IQ.

Rose

Again ? Damn !!!

Really

Ok...how many times does she need to get in trouble with the law to prove she is a LOSER! If she's got issues with her life then get some help otherwise just go the f..k away! There are people who are struggling to make ends meet that would love to have the opportunity's she's had and she just keeps blowing it. She is SO DONE in her acting career and I think she knows it! Too bad Lindsay the general public is done feeling sorry for you and now there is no more forgiveness!!! Ok I said my piece and now I'm moving on to people who matter!

Connecticut Sam

Why is she not in jail?

Gary

well, she did tell the woman ro give her space, so there are obviously 2 sides to this story

christine

Lock her up already. Enough is enough!

Passion Of The Taint

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS...

LINDSAY FU#CKING ROCKS!!!!

LINDSAY REDEEMED HERSELF TODAY BY PUNCHING A FAKE GYPSY!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR MOVIE DID SUCK… BUT

I NOW LOVE YOU!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

IF YOU EVER SEE THAT CREEPY GYPSY THERESA CAPUTO OR JOHN EDWARD...

PLEASE! PLEASE! KICK THEM IN THEIR CU#TS FOR ME.

Truth247

Just goes to show money, power and being a certain skin color in America..you can almost get away with murder

RAZP

No surprises here.

Steve A

They should have arrested her for crimes against acting for Liz & Dick!

stargazer

What a stupid bitch!!!!

Ben

LOVE LINDSAY They don't get any dummer that her She likes the attention I Do Her in a Heratbeat

BMW 740

I think it's messed up how law enforcement calls tmz to videotape her

DeeMaree

Im impressed tht nyc police respond to each and every reported bar room punch thrown. Seems like some of those cops could be looking for pedophiles rapists or a murderer or two. But wait tht wouldnt get them on tv.

Steve Lister

My problem with Lindsay is that she seems to enjoy her notoriety. She should just back off and stay away from trouble, if only to stay out of jail. That is a possibility. Not to mention just for her own safety. Of course, she is Irish, & they all like a good fight. -or even a bad one.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments