Bobbi Kristina's BF

ARRESTED

Terror Behind the Wheel

11/29/2012 8:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129-nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-getty
Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend Nick Gordon was arrested for driving like a maniac last night ... hours after Whitney Houston's daughter totaled a Chevy Camaro in a frightening wreck of her own.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Nick was taken into custody in Alpharetta, Georgia last night ... after cops say he was going 82 in a 35 on Northpoint Parkway ... a retail area with high pedestrian foot traffic.

One law enforcement source tells us, "We are fortunate because that's such a busy corridor with high end retail shopping retaurants and pedestrains at crosswalks."

The source adds, "At that speed, it's absolutely reckless."

We broke the story ... BK wrecked a Camaro in Alpharetta yesterday after losing control and careening down an embankment ... striking several trees along the way. Miraculously, she emerged from the accident unscathed ... but cops issued her a citation for failing to stay in her lane.

Attempts to reach Nick for comment were unsuccessful.

1129_bobbi_kristina_crash_photo

jokerchick

ummm

KicksandGiggles

No worries, his moronic girlfriend will just buy her boo another car. This is what happens when kids have access to mega $$ without any responsibility or guidance. I am just glad the little idiot did not hurt anyone. His license should be revoked.

BB

I can't stand to see her ugly little pug face. Seriously, that is one ugly girl.

Oh well, she'll be dead soon.

Jexica

And in two years when she follows completely in her mother's footsteps, the family will still find a way to blame Bobby Brown. Eventhough they should be getting her help right now and aren't.

Juliette

While I'm glad this douche finally got arrested, North Point is hardly a "high pedestrian roadway", its a four lane road where people regularly do 50. I'd never use those crosswalks...

sister linda

too bad her family allowed her to air her most intimate feelings surrounding her mother'd death. And as for me it was very differicult to watch, being I just lost my son. However, I one little piece of advice if anyone can get this comment to bobby christine. SHE NEEDS TO BE WITH HER FATHER RIGHT NOW...why? because he is the only one who loved whitney like she needed to be loved.

And bobby christine needs to be comforted by her father's love for her mother right now...and then she and as soon as whitney's family recognize bobby brown as the love of whitney's life then that child will begin to heal righteously.

P.S.
This child needs her father...will somebody help her see this before it's tooo late. Please bobby christina, please go to your father...he is the one you need right now!

Tammy

I hope she has her last will and testament in order.

sister linda

P.S.

sister linda

P.S.

Kim K's bunghole likes purple crayon says

And who is this tool....so he's hangin a chick for her dough.....Harvey such breaking news....a nobody's daughter who will wind up like her....he was prob on phone sayin bitch u better have my money or I'm wrecking this one too....can we ship all these idiots sumwhere please....

Joao

That pimp had better find some money (BK) and pay off the various court jesters or they may actually put his Super Fly ass in jail (doubt it--but that's what they're probably telling him. Don't believe it Super Fly)

sgm

Spoiled much!

Ginger

Can either of these two drive?

Ginger

Can either of these two drive?

Ryder702

He's a punk and she's a little spoiled b i t c h we all know where this is heading.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments