« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

My NFL Husband

Never Beat Me

11/29/2012 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Hope Solo on WhoSay
1113-getty-jerammy-stevens-hope-solo
Gold medal-winning soccer star Hope Solo insists ... her new husband Jerramy Stevens has never laid a hand on her -- despite his assault arrest two weeks ago, following an alleged altercation between the couple.

There was lots of speculation that Stevens -- a former NFL tight end -- had attacked Solo, but she just released a statement, saying, "My beautiful husband & i happy as can be! [sic] Let me set the record straight!!! Jerramy has NEVER treated me poorly! The truth always prevails!”

Jerramy Stevens was arrested following the November 12th incident in Washington, when cops say they noticed blood on Hope's elbow.

Jerramy was released shortly after when a judge decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Melissa

Nope, he never laid a hand on her. Same as he really was asleep when the cops found him hiding oops I meant sleeping on the floor beside the bed. After a huge argument. I can't count how many times I fell asleep on the floor beside the bed after an argument where the police were called. I guess next time this happens when both her eyes are blackened we'll find him hiding in the truck like Rae Carrruth, or maybe he was asleep as well.

Parker

Then like Lindsay she should be charged with lying to the cops!

I am Spartacus

by BREAKING NEWS you mean news that was out YESTERDAY? She tweeted this stuff yesterday and a full day later you try to report it as breaking?

ANYWAYS, he's a POS who was known for dropping passes in the NFL and she's a soccer player known just as much for running her mouth off the pitch than her play on it. She's only even considered hot because she's a female soccer player. So average is considered hot.

Laura

I have to say, I don't care if he did or didn't.

Honee's Girl

Why make a statement that he has never beat her. It's no one's business but they're own. If he beats her and she she choses stay there and hide it that's on her

Honee's Girl

No one really knows what happened there but her and her husband.

Careca

**** goal keeper!

jimmy d

[sic] means exactly as spoken or not edited for a general audience. Example: "I ain't into them movies" rather than "I am not into those movies." [sic] is meant to show to show the intent of the speaker as it was spoken which reflects on that person's education, state of mind, or actual response/statement.

Rob

Let's marry a black dude and live happily ever after... ha ha ha

Mike

Hope, why is your "beautiful husband" always in jail? Have you googled him and seen his horrific rap sheet?

TheOtherSpin.com

So either they got in a fight and she called the cops and he's got issues......or they had an arguement and she called the cops in which case the both have issues..... either way, figure out your marital problems on your time..... TheOtherSpin.com

CJ

So then who called the cops to get him arrested in the first place??

cindy

Im sorry but these white girls marrying black men deserve everything that happens to them. There are huge cultural differences between the two races and treating women with respect is one of them. If they didnt learn anything from the OJ Simpson case than they deserve the beatings.

KnuckleDragger

Well, if you say your husband didn't beat you -- and you two were the only ones there -- then that leaves you. Put your hands behind your back...you're under arrest for beating you.

Bri