Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

elilan

where do I get in on the death pool? seems like easy money.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

Try sucker punching somebody in a bar late at night here in New Mexico.
If you are lucky enough to make it to the hospital afterwards, you'll be praying for jail.

Vinsetta

Anybody have a feeling this thread is right up Red Cloud's alley, after being MIA all day? He'll be in and out a few dozen times. I think a lot of us have been in bars and people get annoying. ONE time I wanted to kick this guy's ass who was in a line next to me but after I left the line and back to where the rest of my party was, I checked myself and let it go. So, I don't get the defense of Lindsay being OK to assault someone because they said something you didn't like. This woman angered Lohan but Lohan didn't let it go and assaulted her.

Laura

Ok, she should have walked away but come on....calling someone a gypsy is a slur? And how freakin annoying to have someone try to give you a free reading and then go off on you? Eh....

wendy

lilo should have gone to macho camacho's funeral with the 2 fighting girlfriends...she would have given them what for.

Ynot

Whoever said that there's a thin line between tragedy and comedy must have just met the Lohan's

STEAK FACTORY

"Linds!! Linds!! You gotta come do this part before they change their mind! You gotta get to LA now, Linds. It's 100 grand!!"

"Yeah, detective.... she went for it. She having DUIna get her on a red-eye to Burbank. She thinks you're only watching LAX. Thanks for the walk."

Passion Of The Taint

I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS...

LINDSAY FU#CKING ROCKS!!!!

LINDSAY REDEEMED HERSELF TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR MOVIE DID SUCK… BUT

I NOW LOVE YOU!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

IF YOU EVER SEE THAT CREEPY GYPSY THERESA CAPUTO OR JOHN EDWARD...

PLEASE! PLEASE! KICK THEM IN THEIR CU#TS FOR ME.

Vorlon

Isn't it amazing how this chickenzhit liar always tries to make a thread about him?

Marvin
0 0

She has no discipline and goes out to clubs too much. Lindsay knows she's on probation and wouldn't throw the first punch. I'm sure Lindsay's side of the story is different. She was an idiot for driving the Porsche when she wasn't supposed to be driving. I have been in several serious car accidents and you are in shock after the accident, I think she panic'd and lied to police but it is a very minor crime which happens daily. Two people are in a accident and each says that the other ran a red light, someone is lying....

D

Liho's an idiot...but get this - some family is suing the gov't over their dad's death. Which happened in 1953!! Lawsuit crazy people drive me nuts, almost as much as the Lohan fam damily.

Antsixsixsix

Lindsay is my idol! Lindspiration!

Areader

Lindsay calling her a "f**king Gypsy is by no means racist!

LLsez

“@holytaco: Wrecked trains are pooling their money and sending sympathy cards to Lindsay Lohan”

WTF

OMG Its Sal Governale!

kimkardashianstalkingass

Considering what whacked out mental case her dad is, I guess this another way to use the term 'Daddy's Little Girl'. Michael Lohan might be the true genetic link to Lindsay's lunacy.