Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

Vorlon

And on tonight's episode of "Smear the Victim"- Crazy Susan, Chicken Marvin, Darkape, Richardwhackoand a cast of Instamembers.
On deck- Massengill, Mr. Stupid, Jill666 and even MORE Instamembers.

Andyconda

"fight like a whore"
thats what she told her bodyguard..right before she bounced a check with him

D

This Marvin that you guys are talking about...is it Starvin' Marvin from South Park?

Nate

Gypsy is not a racial slur. Also yea total ****ing Gypsies.

D

If I ever ran into Liho, I'd ask for a pic with her, then I'd lean over and whisper into her ear "your Lifetime movie sucked big time". All the while with a big smile on my face like I was a huge fan.

Vinsetta

Lindsay should have just took the psychic reading. On another note, Lohan was the top story (of many shows) on Inside Edition. Kicking Gavin out of the car (why I don't know) and screaming at the cops, "are you kidding me? are you kidding me?" and being rushed out to a Suburban covering that bald dome of hers. Good publicity.

Vorlon

D:

The Marvin we refer to is an unemployed drunk with mental problems who has made these claims on TMZ over the last two years:

Marvin
Let me know if I'm in Liz and Dick, I don't have cable.....Bellhop London 1962...

Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her
Marvin.
I worked in that trailer on a film

Marvin
I haven't seen it either because I don't have cable but worked with Kim. (Kardashian)
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.

I can't seem to provide out takes or a signed release from to prove it actually happened.
Also note- he claims to have made the appointment in a computer chat room (Lilo using a computer herself- REALLY Munchie???) in 2003 on Compuserve which was swallowed up by AOL in the late 90's and DIDN'T FREAKING exist!
AGENT STUPID

So someone who spends an afternoon modeling for you doesn’t know your name but requests you as a bit player in her movies??? Riiiiight. .

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me. .
Marvin
Here's a Clint story that I know Vorbaby will love. I was working with him on a film in a bad neighborhood of LA west of downtown not far from McCarthur Park. We were filming at a run down house where a murder had occurred.Th base camp and catering was a block or two away. I'm walking down the street with a cheeseburger and Clint is walking in front of me chewing on a burger and has no assistants or bodyguards or anybody around him, a homeless guy approaches Clint and says I liked when you ate that scorpian in that film and Clint says oh you liked that huh? .

I've worked in films for 20 years but only have 27 IMDB credit.
. I was in The Artist but didn’t say a word about being in it until it won a Best Picture oscar.
. AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she didn’t give me CREDIT for. .
(Oh wait. After a year of claiming she never gave me credit I decided I DID give her permission.
You DO have a signed release you can show us to prove the shoot happened. You DID get a release?
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
. .

I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard. .
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.

I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start????? .

Grandma Cracker

So when does Lindsay go to court? On both coasts.

Andyconda

whats worse? to be a child molester or lindsay lohan?
HUH RED CLOUD?

wendy

there seems to be a lot of angry statements re: the word gypsy. the name used for this these days is a grifter. same thing, just a different name.

LA Native

Well, FFS!!!
I run errands a good chunk of the day and the damn internet implodes!

PT

Gypsy isn't a "race", it's a lifestyle. So it was a lifestyleism comment.

jc

So, how many stories does this one make....4,5?

tiff

Everyone who has ever spent any time in a schoolyard knows that even if another kid says "nanny-nanny-boo-boo" to you all through recess, if you smack them, you are the one who lands in detention.

secret squirrel

Psychic - Hmmmmmm - Can't believe this chick couldn't see the fight coming.