Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

BigJigga304

Gypsy-"Lemme tell you your fortune" Psychic-"Lemme give you a reading"

I see no difference

Rhonda

I so hope they put Lindsey in jail, where she belongs, so we don't have to keep reading about her. I am sick of her!

Michelle Marie

I'm with Lilo on this one...she had it coming. Period.

Vinsetta

Which enabler is Samantha Cahill over on ROL. I keep forgetting Lohan was spitting on the psychics too. Classy.

namtrab

"We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

Probably the only time in media journalism that "dick sucked" was used, and it was OK!

Mumra the Ever Living

> I finally understand . . . Lohan went crazy when her Irish Traveller brethren told her Dick Deep, Deep Inside Liz sucked because until that very moment she didn't know how mind numbingly bad it was.
> Remember, Blohole said she never read reviews, so this was probably the first time she knew that it sucked knob.
> Well this certainly changes everything. . . . . . . . . . . . . BWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

santafetrainer

I know she has been to rehab many times, but sometimes it takes that. Maybe long term followed by drug/alcohol testing as part of probation.
I'll add that I have a nephew who has had similar problems and is in prison. He only gets in trouble when he drinks, but he ALWAYS gets caught. Not a good criminal, as in not effective

BB not bb

There is nothing wrong with being called a Gypsy. They are nice people. They are reknowned for being good at fortune telling. This lady is trying to drum up any trouble she can for Lindsay, trying to get her charged with a hate crime, which is a felony. I don't see it that way.

She taunted Lindsay when she was drunk and provoked the assault. I have seen fortune tellers get extremely enraged at being called out on anything or insulted.

I think she asked for what she got more or less. If you don't want to get punched in the face, don't go off insulting people to the last degree.

Rm

Ashley Horn "Lohan" must be laughing hard!

TMS

Good God, what isn't considered racist anymore? Tiffany Mitchell needs to get the fu(k over herself, stupid gypsy.

msmoeliss

Lindsay looks super crazy in that picture.

Bagheera

Here is an idea, when someone says "Give me some space.", maybe you should give them some space?
---
Not justifying Lindsay's reaction, but the psychic and the psychic's friend are not innocent angels. Probably looking for a cheap buck.

janet

Lohan is screwed and not in a good way. Holly Christ, 4 charges same day 2 different coasts.

And it's the same old Lohan crying wolf BS. Lohan is quite known for being a very mean, jealous, nasty, vindictive drunk.

C'mon who ever this guy is wanted nothing to do with Lohan wasted off her ass. Hell he was even drunk and still wanted nothing to do with her. In addition she was blocked from back stage.

How dare you I'm Lindsay Lohan. Laughing their asses off. Of course the ever so overplayed "everyones out to get me"

Lohan you just got yourself. Way overdue and it couldn't happen to a nastier person.

Its Nikki Bitches

Gavin Doyle‏@SaveTheSociety

Life is NOT a movie it's a reality that needs to be faced.

Retweet

Favorite

Shakira Khan‏@ShakeLS

@SaveTheSociety you should stop tweeting especially since u know LL can't answer back

DetailsReply
Retweet

Favorite

chefadam

OOOO gypsy curse big time!