Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

Bitch please

Lindsay dont worry u will get your own space soon....its called a 1 woman cell in prison hoe.

BB not bb

The horse, she loves me, she does. Did you ever see that movie about the Irish Travellers? The little boys had a horse in their apartment and the younger little boy cried that when they took it away.

I don't think Lindsay has anything against Gypsies or Travellers per se. I think she was drunk, provoked, obsessing over a man, and not in the mood for a fortune reading. I think the cool thing to do would be to just let this go. However, I know the Irish hold a grudge in a fight and need to win it as a matter of pride.

Lindsay has alot of emotional problems I think. What is the point of driving her into the ground?

Andyconda

so with a piss poor PR Team..Pootie and lady V gone..LNOR 15 out of the picture..lou taylor and steve honig jumped ship...Gavin her last friend telling her To FCK OFF..
I might loose my death pool..I said dec 15th 2014..
but the way she is going in might be way sooner

Andyconda

when Nicole and red cloud finally wake up..they will be the worst hater ever

Celebs behaving badly

This girl not only thumbed her nose at the law and court system, she poked the cops with a stick over and over and the city attorneys and probation. Covering two coasts yet.

No one gets the last word like a bunch of law enforcement having been called out over and over from the emergency call with her mom most recently to the probation being called over and over for her boozed up ankle alarm to back when she did her high speed chase - when she left the scene of 3 accidents.

I would just about guarantee that this was methodically planned out - like they said - let's just sit back until she fs up again and then bring it all down on a bitch til she cant get free

Jay

The Lindsay Lohan Support Group Sign Up

1) former assistant and mother of assistant Lohan tried to run off road.
2) The infamous "black kid" who was driving.
3)Palm tree taken out during 2007 DUI.
4) Model Laura Hastings (robbed by Lohan)
5) Stevo- Lohan stole his coke
6) The fur coat theft victim
7) friend of Lohan whose rolex went missing
8) Dawn Holland
9) Dream Center For Woman
10) The entire country of India
11) Kamofie & Company - Lohan robbed them
12) Mellissa Dugas- Lohan attacked her in club
13) Samantha Ronson
14) Jasper Ricpen- photographer Lohan threw drink at
15) James the truck driver
16) The California tax payers
17) The guest at the W hotel awoken by fire alarm at 4:30 am
18) Viewers of the Lifetime movie Liz and Dick
19) Elizabether Taylor (who sadly can not attend)
20) Christian Labella
21) Tiffany Mitchell
22) Lady Justice

Its Nikki Bitches

AAAAAA HA !!!

Lindsay got mad at Gavin cause he wouldn't lie for her

Andyconda

even her best friend lost his mind
Gavin Doyle ‏@SaveTheSociety
My building is being inundated with reporters that want what from me? Tonight I will go as Banksy into the night. Catch me if you can.

Dee Dee

Seriusly people. Ease up on Lindsay. I know she's made lots of mistakes. But I also think there are opportunist looking to profit. The physic approached her. Lindsay told her to give her space. If she had never approched Lindsay there wouldn't have been a problem. I would also like to know where Lindsay's security was st when this altercation happened. Lindsay, take care of yourself. Surround yourself with positive people and people who truly care about your well being. And for now, you really should stay as far away from drinking establishments, the night life, etc. Your young and you have a bright future ahead of you if you only heed the warnings. It might not be easy, but its definetly possible. Don't prove all these nasayers right. They want to see you fail. So keep your pretty little head uo and Do Not allow yourself to be defeated. Stay strong. God bless you Lindsay. Sincerely!!!!

Suzy Q

I guess that fvking gypsy's premonition was right.

tleeg

Who cares if she called her that? Gypsies are friggin crooks, its a known fact. I dont trust them as far as i can throw them. In my business, when i find out they are gsypies....i stop doing business with them. if she was such a good fortune teller....wouldnt she have known she was gonna be hit? Goddamn fraud.

jc

Zep, sorry for the earworm!
Andy, what makes you think I'm not stalkin ya...LMAO!
Well, it's been a very funny day with you guys but I have to shut it down for the night......have fun, I'd tell ya'll to behave.....but, I know better! LMAO!

Vinsetta

Maddy, Lohan is not trending in top 10 on Yahoo! but is number one on Google Trends.

tleeg

By the way.....how is that a RACIAL slur? I didnt know gypsy was a race..thats interesting.

Suzy Q

Now she probably has a gypsy curse on her as well as the Lohan Hex. Did she open up a tomb lately?