Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

Dee Dee

Are you talking to me? If so, I sincerely don't know whst your talkng about. Please explain. I am new to commenting.

Lucky_130

I believe H8turd delux has had a premonition as well, and his avatar tombstone with Lindsays name on it more than likely will come to see the light of day, soon. Trust me when I say I would not shed a tear for this rotten bimbo!

charlesryback

The term "Gypsy" isn't racist since Gypsy isn't a race.

LLsez

Will Charlie Sheen be into forking over more $$$ for Blo's bicoastal legal fees??

Andyconda

how many of you have been in the list of legal troubles she has been in?
enough is enough..I cant Fantom the trouble she has caused....
lock this ass hole away already

Celebs behaving badly

DO YOUR TIME SLIME
One of the number one things I have read here is that Lindsay will walk away from this. It is not possible - 4 new cases and probation violation that will be maxed out. Ther cannot give her less than a year and another period of random drug testing.
ing - look. Se should just say Send me to prison to max out the time and then she will not be on probation but parole and I have heard that parole is so much easier now in CA. It is summary parole. man if she goes to rehab for 6 mos minimum that would be harder because she would be in drug court and they test daily for a year...

Celebs behaving badly

I think Courtney Cox finally got them to take down the Jared Leto photo

LLsez

TOP TWEET

Jenny Johnson

@JennyJohnsonHi5
Lindsay Lohan punched a woman in a NYC nightclub in preparation for her next role: 'Motherfvcker: The Dina Lohan Story'

Chuck D of Valpo

I don't believe in "intuition" but I have a funny feeling that someday I will.

Andyconda

dina lohan----"the family Bail Bonds grows stronger"

STEAK FACTORY

<<<<<< *For the newly-reformed Izzy.....

rsmik

Remember when when we were like, 12 years old, and we used to say "Act your age, not your shoe size", ?

lalet

Lindsey you are asking for trouble hanging out in bars in the first place however I think I too would feel threatened if someone weird woman was up in my face and yelling at me and calling me all kinds of names in a bar. If i asked her to back off and she didn't i might do the same thing. Lindsey did tell her to back off and giver her space. it sounds like the woman did not listen. what I dont understand is why Lindsey doesn't have a body guard like most celebs. Body guards are supposed to keep the wack jobs away. Lindsey you are just too dumb for words.

Celebs behaving badly

SOMEONE'S PLANNING HER ENGAGEM (COUGH COUGH) I MEAN ARRAIGNMENT

STEAK FACTORY

HA! Wikipedia just updated the photo of Linds on her page. I won't spoil it for you.... see you back here soon!