Lindsay Lohan Victim

She Hurled a

Racial Slur at Me

11/29/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_victim_lindsay_lohan_getty_spalsh
The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight tells TMZ ... Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl ... calling her a "f**king Gypsy."

TMZ spoke with Tiffany Mitchell -- a well-known psychic who was at the club Avenue with a friend Wednesday night when Lohan walked in.

Tiffany tells us ... she had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, "Give me my space."

As she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.

Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

As for the connection to Max from "The Wanted" -- we're told Tiffany DID have a convo with the heartthrob earlier in the evening ... but it was just a friendly conversation and Lindsay had nothing to be jealous about.

Marvin

This lady obviously started the fight......psychic gypsy!!!!

stereogirl

Not to defend Lohan, but doesn't that kind of make it sound like maybe the girl had it coming? If I had someone come up to me in a bar and say they had a "premonition about me" then their friend called me a whore, I'd probably punch 'em too.

GreenDayIsGr8

I see nothing wrong with Lindsay saying she needs her space... And how is this racial? Sounds like its being blown out of proportion to me

scoopie

Yeah I know, this will get tons of "hate" clicks, but Lindsay was provoked.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

A slur is a slur is a slur. Are you Eastern European? Are you Romani? Maybe if you're American "gypsy" doesn't bother you, but just because you don't think it's racial, doesn't mean a thing. Stop trying to make like Lindsholio wasn't trying to demean the women when you know damn well she was.

MIKE

Hope she is charged with a hate crime!

prettybird

REALLY??? IDK who it was that came to her and wanted to speak read or whatever she thought she was trying to do. If we all went around hitting ppl in the eye when u dont want to tall the whole world would have a shinner.. LAY OFF THE BLOW...

Vorlon

Seriously. Who didn't see this coming. After the critical drubbing Dicking Liz you had to know she would lash out.
If you didn't expect this you haven't been paying attention.

nipples mugee

Lindsay,lindsay ... Didn't we talk about hitting pikers, call me.. Gypsy women should be getting nervous because I'm thinking about her boobies right now..

Diamond Goddess!

WHAT was the premonition?!

This chik is hotter than Lindz, with a hot hubby, and a real fur coat (not a stolen one! lol)!

Jelly much, Lindz?

Plus, Lindz is freeked that Halle's getting all the attention right now.
She HAD to pull focus back on her!

LOLs!!!

*eyeroll*
*disgusted mouth curl*

Vorlon

Lying Marvin, Richardwhacko, Nutty Nicole, Bitter Crazy Susan. The usual suspects out to smear the victim as usual.
Do ANY of her fans NOT have mental problems?

YouDontSay

When did Gypsy become a racial slur?

richardwww

For you people asking what Gavin has done,Lindsay found out he was selling bullsit about her to Nate Freeman of NYDN. Nate Freeman admitted it, he said Gavin Doyle was his source on all things Lindsay Lohan.I also believe Gavin Doyle and Milo have a deal going on, they were creating and selling crapola to line their pockets at Lindsay's expense.

Gavin Doyle also said on his twitter he bailed Lilo out of the cop shop, he lied again, no bail was set, it was a desk ticket.

Mumra the Ever Living

I say truss that bytch Lohan like a Christmas turkey and hand her over to the Local Traveler Irish clan to do with her what they want.

Rant On

Celebs have people approach them daily. She wanted her space, give it to her. Including myself, if I wanted media attention, the highest percentage is hang around Lohan. Why did this psychic think she could approach Lindsey in the first place? If her movie sucked and she's washed up stay the F#%] away than. Humanity makes me sad.