« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena

REBOUNDING

with Ex-WWE Diva [Pics]

11/30/2012 2:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_john_cena_nikki_bella_launchJust months after sealing his divorce, WWE superstar John Cena has apparently moved on ... 'cause dude was gettin' up close and personal with a former WWE Diva in Arizona.

TMZ has obtained pics of Cena bumpin', grindin' and even going in for a kiss with Nikki Bella ... who worked in the WWE with her twin sister Brie until this past April.

Nikki and Brie had their high school reunion in Scottsdale this past weekend -- and John was invited as Nikki's date.

Brie also brought her boyfriend -- WWE tag team champion Daniel Bryan.

It's unclear if Cena and Bella are "officially" an item ... but they definitely weren't shy with the PDA at the reunion.

"YES!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PT

Better put that beeyotch on a diet.

Dee

wonder if his girlfriend knows about this

Skar

Brain Danielson is dating Bri Bella?

TJ

They always like women who dress like whores. Go figure??

D-INCARNATION

I can see Nick rolling underneath the bed and Bri rolling back out.....

Michelle

Trust me, this situation is not new.... Lol

qaiser

good locking great John Cena very goooooooooood picr , i shore John Cena next wwe champion

qaiser

__________

carleen

I hope you know you are the most biggest s***bag who doesn't know when to quit because I hope you get hurt one day. I don't really care because you think you're gonna do that to me again well watch out I don't wind up blacking out and all of a sudden if you're in my room I don't kill you with a knife not realizeing it the next day in what I did to you because I won't remember it.

Janet Becraft

I think that JOHN CENA and Arizona's own Nikki Bella make a great couple.
Sorry girls, JOHN CENA is off the market, he is dating Nikki Bella.
CENA, kick Dolph Ziggler's ass at PPV's TLC in Money In The Bank Ladder Match so you can a 2 time MR. MONEY IN THE BANK AND TO BECOME A WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.
Good luck with your new girlfriend Nikki Bella.

Lauren bella

I will dnot wtih bre bella nikki bella

Paul

knuckledragger... you should know inbreeding is wrong tell your mother/father= sister/brother no !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3