Kelsey Grammer

I Got Your Car Seat

RIGHT HERE!!!

11/30/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

113012_grammar

Kelsey Grammer
didn't need to say a word last night when we asked him about the whole "baby in the car seat" mess ... he simply held up his 4-month-old daughter ... who just happened to be in a car seat.

You'll remember ... Kelsey and wife Kayte caused quite a commotion when they pulled a Britney ... which in this case means they drove off with their baby NOT secured in a car seat.

The couple claimed the video didn't tell the whole story and the car carrying Kayte and the baby swung back to pick up Kelsey ... who had a car seat waiting.

But last night, Kelsey made sure the paparazzi knew Faith was riding in a car seat ... which he showed off right in front of Boa Steakhouse so everyone could see ... including a certain ex-wife.

112812_kelsey_grammer_pcn

beth walker

theres alot of people out there that are jealous of u.thing is tho i think camille needs more money .shed do anything 4 it..my familly still watches frasier everyday.ur a brilliant actor&person kelsey dont let em tell ya different

moe

If we could generate a news media and audience that did not NEED non news concerning Grammer, kardashians, lohans, cyrus etc etc etc, it might be worth reading. I am castigating myself right now for even opening this link - but I wanted to rant! LOL

Cindy

Kelsey, you don't want your child hurt or killed in a car accident. Keep that child in a car seat at all times!

Public

Maybe he's learned his lesson...

ann

The mother was probably just trying to get her baby away from all the paparazzi!!! would you want to stand there being photographed AND video taped while just trying to leave an airport with your child? I know I wouldn't. It can't feel comfortable or even safe at times.Why is everyone always so quick to judge.No one knows these people! You just log into your computers looking for wrong in people. What is so perfect about your life that you have so much room to judge so many others?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4