Lindsay Lohan Accuser

Resurfaces in NYC

11/30/2012 8:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1130_tiffany_mitchell_SPlash
Tiffany Mitchell -- the psychic who claims Lindsay Lohan punched her in the face -- appeared on an NYC street yesterday, almost like she KNEW the paparazzi would be there.

We broke the story ... Tiffany claims Lohan hurled a racial slur at her inside Avenue nightclub Wednesday night ... calling her a "f**king gypsy" ... and that's when tensions exploded.

Tiffany's friend shot back at Lohan -- telling her "Liz & Dick" sucked ... and that's when Lohan allegedly threw the punch that landed her in jail.

Jay W.

Absolutely Bob!

Lucky_130

This lady is pretty hot! Most spiritual types I have known dont look half this good.

Ellie G

Well if she is looking for 15 minutes of fame I hope she gets it! Hell I hope she gets triple that. Everybody that comes in contact with Linds should try and make a buck off of her. It couldnt happen to a bigger piece of entitled shvt.

Roma

So you think that she is a crooked gypsy trying to get fast cash I don't think so! I bet if it was white redneck no one would be saying it just a redneck trying to get a quick buck!! And yes gypsie is a slur I do I know this I am one! So if this happen to u it would of been alright since you not a so called gypsy?

JFO

I guess her psychic ability didn't warn her of the left hook coming her way the other night, huh?????

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Of course she knew. I'm sure mike heller can get Lindsay exonerated

ilovegossip

I'm assuming Sam is 1, since 1 got banned...

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Marvin

It looks like she has a wart on her nose and on her jaw, she may be a witch, but not a psychic.
18 minutes ago

_____________________________________

Better a wart on the nose, then warts down below, eh?

franz solo

Id punch her back. Liz and Dick did suck

Jay

Just because Lindsay Lohan decided to punch her in the the face doesnt mean she cant enjoy the rest of her trip out in NYC. She is visiting from Florida and shouldnt have to sit in her hotel because Lindsay Lohan attacked her. Lets get real here.

The only one in hiding is Lindsay and thats because she is the one who got arrested.

D

Uh, she doesn't look like she wants any attention...I say lay off her!

Jay W.

The reflection in the window. Is that a bus or Tiffany's Gypsy trailer?

Jay

I really hope this isnt going to be the start of a Lohan funded smear campaign against this victim. She in no way looks like she is fishing for attention in this photo. You are acting like she is giving press confrences on the sidewalk for f*ksakes.

LA Native

Hey, it's Friday, right?
RIGHT??

mebrat24

If she was any good she would have know what was going to take place and avoid Lindsay all together.