Lindsay Lohan

Guzzling Two Liters

Of Vodka Per Day

11/30/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's drinking problem has returned with a vengeance -- sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's been boozing heavily for months now ... as much as TWO LITERS of vodka a day.

According to sources,  Lindsay's become so stressed by her dire financial situation and the impending probation violation -- stemming from her PCH crash this summer -- that she's turned to alcohol for relief.

We're told Lindsay -- who's struggled with substance abuse in the past and even has a DUI conviction under her belt -- would often begin drinking first thing in the morning, and continue drinking throughout the day.

As for the Thursday morning NYC nightclub brawl ... we're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy.

According to sources, Lindsay's friends have given up trying to help her because when she's drunk ... she tends to get violent -- which makes sense in light of her arrest for assault.

We reached out to Lindsay's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Ivan in Phoenix

Well, Duh! That's one of the reasons she looks like she's 15 to 20 years older than she really is. If LiLo offs herself with drugs & alcohol, Dina is going to be in big trouble since Lilo is her supplier. And I'm not talking about school supplies...

Phreaky

Let her go - I've got her in the celebrity death pool for 2013.

Reg

"LITRES" TMZ "LITRES".

dale12

Folks...I think we are in need of a Intervention here! This poor girl needs someone in her life to give her some guidance...And she won't be getting it from her Messed Up Parents...thats for sure!

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

So let's say this story is true.

I guess it's pretty accurate to say that vodka-filled water bottle at the scene of the accident was hers, right enablers? Oh wait, you said she doesn't drink.

How about all those pics of her running around with a water bottle in her hand. That's not vodka either because the enablers claim that she doesn't drink.

Oops my bad.

ashley

I think this is a ploy to get out of jail. I'm sure her lawyers have told her to enter rehab to avoid jail.
When I had a dui in 2007 (same year as her) I did 4 months in jail & 30 days in rehab, I was a complete mess, I drank to forget about my problems, but...the problems were still there when I sobered up.
I will say that jail was a very rude awakening for ME! I said I will never go back to that helll hole, and thus far, I haven't!
It was definitely a learning lesson for me! I believe a few months in jail would do her good!

ilovegossip

Her Mother admitted that Lindsay is still drinking... looks like Gavin is also confirming by his tweet. If this isn't a ploy by the Lohan's then I'd say it's Gavin selling the story.

How about jail time, followed by another stint in rehab. NOT the other way around!

Diamond Goddess!

Ugh.
Sad!

manbearpig

2 liters?
i doubt she can drink that much.

BB not bb

I wonder what the premonition of the fortune teller was. Sometimes people can sense when death is near for someone else. Maybe that is what she was about to tell Lindsay, that she had better stop drinking before she gets herself killed, whether in a car or a fight or from just being stripped of her rights.

Maybe she was going to tell her to stop chasing the player she was in the bar looking for before he drives her crazy. Sometimes fortuen tellers pick up on what people already know themselves is about to happen. Maybe Lindsay knew these things but just didn't wat to hear them, so she got snippy and offended the ladies.

I don't know what goes on in bars any more. It seems like maybe people are so fake, the only way to keep a grip on reality is to create a little drama. People are so critical of the little things that others don't have room to breathe and then they just explode out so that they don't self combust and disappear.

The bar scene might really just be too much for Lindsay at this point in her life. She seemed to be doing better when she avoided it. People just aren't very social in a real way any more. They just pose around and lead others on until they go nuts from the emptiness.

Imagine if they sent her to Riker's Island. That is a really rough jail. People in NYC are not so into Hollywood types like out in an LA jail. They might be all over her trying to bring her down somehow.

junglegirl979

Not that I believe everything the media say, but if she is, that's too bad, hope she stops it.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker
Suicide is slow with liquor
Take a bottle, drown your sorrows
Then it floods away tomorrows

Marilyn

Who brings "a designer handbag stuffed with $10,000. cash" into a bar @ 4 A.M. while guzzling 2 liters of Vodka?
An idiot that's who!
Heck I'd be agitated walking around in broad daylight with "a designer handbag stuffed with $10,000. cash"
Didn't these people ever hear of a checking account?

Carlo B

They tried to make me go to rehab
I say LO, LO, LO

Vinsetta

Lindsay Lohan isn't the first person in history to have substance abuse issues. It's too bad she has the legal problems but checking into rehab shouldn't effect the California charges.