Lindsay Lohan

Guzzling Two Liters

Of Vodka Per Day

11/30/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1129_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan's drinking problem has returned with a vengeance -- sources close to the actress tell TMZ, she's been boozing heavily for months now ... as much as TWO LITERS of vodka a day.

According to sources,  Lindsay's become so stressed by her dire financial situation and the impending probation violation -- stemming from her PCH crash this summer -- that she's turned to alcohol for relief.

We're told Lindsay -- who's struggled with substance abuse in the past and even has a DUI conviction under her belt -- would often begin drinking first thing in the morning, and continue drinking throughout the day.

As for the Thursday morning NYC nightclub brawl ... we're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy.

According to sources, Lindsay's friends have given up trying to help her because when she's drunk ... she tends to get violent -- which makes sense in light of her arrest for assault.

We reached out to Lindsay's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

Reg

Have a look at the above pic of her, those cheek implants look like the Genesis of Kim K's arse implants.

ketjo

Same "Pity Plea " Lindsay needs Rehab they Lohan Inc have used for 4 out of the 5 times she went to Rehab........and the last Betty Ford she almost destroyed the place with her out of control behavior.....
She goes into rehab...plays the game with the people gets her drugs in a prescription and does 4 weeks and gets out early ......and in the Mean Time Micheal Lohan works the media on the outside to keep her name in the spotlight with fatherly visits and happy family pictures etc....we know the drill cause they done it 5 freaking time already....
On the other hand 6 mos in jail with no outs for over crowding a full six mouths would clean her ass out and dry her up...but I gareantee you she will have the DDT's and have to be a padded cell the first couple of weeks as her body clears out the alcohol.....
Judge needs to give her 6 mos in jail or prison and 6 mos in a mental hospital because she is bat **** crazy.....and a complete danger to society.....

Cran

The entitlement of celebrity has completely screwed up LL....I think she's a good actress who has lost it completely and soon the gift will be gone. I always believed she would grow up and get better but obviously she believes she is above it all. Dina drinks with her so she has no chance at rehabilitation really...You can see the edema and swelling in Lindsay's face brought on by alcohol, if she were vain enough it could make her quit because her looks are being ruined forever. JUST LOOK AT HER MOM.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Lies, lies, lies! TMZ will print anything they're told about Linds and know they will get away with it! If it were true she would look she's 45 years old, have a 45 year old drunks two pack a day smokers "whiskey voice", be getting into traffic accidents, fights, explosive family arguments were the cops are called and all that crazy kind of stuff! Puleeze TMZ, i'm not buying it for a second! Lies, lies, lies...

Its Nikki Bitches

Oh and they said Lindsay is facing Prison not jail.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Also, if they have her rehab, they would have to give her more probation, she's already demonstrated that she can't handle probation.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

When your tolerance is that high your just starting to get you buzz on after the first 12 pack! Hardly a reason for concern! :)

themare

But, but, that's WATER in that water bottle she is always carrying! Sheesh, everyone knew it was vodka in there.

bb

Perhaps Olivier Martinez can give her some beginner level boxing lessons? On second thoughts, scratch that, terrible idea.

Sonja

Right... so the Vodka in the car she crashed then lied about ... that wasn't her? She didn't start until after the crash because the poor baby was so stressed? Give me a break. Same usual pattern.. "I'm clean" .. Ooops poor me, it's booze and the pills my doctor gives me that's the problem... not me personally" And she'll try for rehab again vs jail and pitch a princess fit and get some poor woman fired for doing her job... This girl seriously is going to have to kill someone before she is actually held accountable for her crimes... that or she's going to be found dead like Amy Winehouse So over it, it's not cute, it's not young and 'bad girl'... it's just getting old an annoying.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Dammit i just want to see her in a Celebrity Boxing match up with Tonya Harding already! Bitch is ready! she's drunk, she's mean, she's angry, she's broke what's the effin' holdup?!?! FIGHT!!!

Jody

Lindsay isn't shy about speaking out when someone betrays her. I can' t help but notice that these when these "sources close to the actress" speak out, Lindsay doesn't say a word.

That tells me that this is a planted article put there by her publicist and attorney.

suza271

This is exactly what I said yesterday.....

And....lets see how her enablers justify this.

OK "fans", the ones that told me (Nicole, Susan, etc.) constantly that she was sober, even though she was going to nightclubs. That because she did her community service and therapy ON A SCHEDULE HANDED OUT TO HER AFTER MULTIPLE CHANCES, that after her probation was over and she would be "free" from probation, ALL she would have to do is follow all laws.

Fans of Lindsay.....I hate to tell you, but this is OBVIOUSLY happening yet again (multiple arrests, etc.) because SHE HAS A DRUG/ALCOHOL problem. She shouldn't have a problem FOLLOWING ALL LAWS if she were sober. She crashed into the back of a semi for goodness sake WITH pills in her car (which we all know were adderall) and refused a breathalyzer (which is legal, but why lie about who was driving? And, go to so much length to cover it up? Offering the driver of the truck a bribe for instance and switching seats?). She's hit multiple pedestrians, and yes, it didn't turn into a civil or criminal claim but it's obvious she's NOT clearly watching where she's going. All of these are signs of drug and alcohol abuse.

If she was SO serious about her sobriety, why not continue going to therapy? Or, at least go to a meeting?

Please do not get me wrong, IMO, addiction IS a disease and you need to treat it like any other. I also believe Lindsay is dual diagnosis (as am I), which is hard to treat if you DON'T want help or won't get help.

I got into multiple car accidents, ran out of money, and caused all kinds of drama too when I was using. Then, even when I WASN'T using, I still caused drama bc even though my addiction was being treated, my Depression wasn't.

So, to all you "fans" out there, you're NEVER going to get the Lindsay you once knew and loved back (and back into good movies) until she gets properly treated. Whoever the judge was that sent her to rehab and then straight to UCLA had the right idea.

But, unless she has SERIOUS consequences handed right down to her (aka Sautner), she goes right back to this type of lifestyle on her own. So, if you have ANY doubts left that she's drinking and using drugs (and yes, I know alcohol is legal--but it's one of the most dangerous temptations for an addict BECAUSE it's legal. Sure, she can legally drink, but it only fuels drama like this and feeds her need for substances). She's trying to "treat" herself with coke, adderall, alcohol and whoelse knows what.

Hello 2007.....we're back right where we were.

swack

Yet in another story her lawyer said she was not drinking that night, therefore her going to rehab instead of jail should not be an option.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Two liters isn't really that much for some people, taking into consideration that Lindsay days are longer than our days. Also, I don't drink now, but when I did, my tolerance would build up very quickly, to point where I had to drink a large amount of alcohol very quickly to feel any effect at all. If I drank at a leisurely pace, with food in my stomach, I might as well be drinking water.