Lindsay Lohan

I'm Hiring

a Private Investigator!

12/2/2012 3:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_lindsay_lohanLindsay Lohan is not just going to sit around and wait for Tiffany Mitchell to sue her ... so she's hired a private investigator to dig in to the life of the woman who accused LiLo of assault ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Mitchell has hired the omnipotent Gloria Allred to represent her following an alleged altercation with Lindsay in a New York nightclub.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the "Liz & Dick" star feels Mitchell just made up the story about Lindsay punching her to score a quick payday.

We're told Lindsay feels Mitchell is just another in a long line of people who see Lindsay as an opportunity to make a buck off her ... and the fact that Mitchell hired Allred of all people just proves that.

According to our sources, Lindsay has hired a P.I. to look into Mitchell and see if she has any criminal past or if she's done anything like this before. We're told Lindsay wants to dig up as much info on Mitchell as she can so she's ready should Mitchell pursue the case in civil court.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is telling friends she did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.

Grandma Cracker

This right here is why I am questioning Tiffany:

Tiffany Mitchell ‏@TiffMitchell1
@MichaelJLohan Im NOT looking for money/fame. 1 on 1 SINCERE apology-aura cleansing. Or will b holding press conference early Tuesday.

Marvin

Tiffany just Tweeted that she was advised to deactivate her Twitter account and that she will have her day in court.....MiLO is making things worse as usual.......would be surprised to see him in trouble soon also....

tleeg

Wow...over 1,000 posts, and here i thougjt LiLo was hated by people. I guess you all love her....i know i do.

Marvin

Murma Tweeted miLO and called him an ex con and he tweeted back....LMAO

Andyconda

where is all the posts at??/

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

tleeg

======================================

If by love you mean not turning a blind eye, and holding her accountable for every DUI, felony and assault, then, yes we love her.

LLsez

FFS! It's already gone?
___________________________________

Dianne Patrizzi ‏@Intergarlictic
#LizAndDick Will there ever be a re-run?? Lifetime pulled it from this weekend. WAH! Has it gone to DVD?

Mumra the Ever Living

I wanted to get a new avatar, but there are so many examples of the beauty that is Lindsay Lohan, I didn't know which to pick. I decided to make a short animated GIF of the best of the best.
Hope you are as awestruck with her as I am.
MAXIMUM Lilolicious!!!!

help this young woman

Tiffany Mitchell‏@TiffMitchell1

new shoes http://yfrog.com/nxw6rekj

Freaky
===============
Gloria will just say the twitter account was fake!

Goodwillgals

Goodwillgals dress better

Linda

The detective better get his money up front.

Grandma Cracker

I feel better about Tiffany if she closes her twitter account.

Milo makes fake fights on twitter to generate money and get onto TV shows. Maurey Povich level. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSER

ketjo

ROL as a weak smear story of some so called rich fool in Palm beach saying nasty things about the woman and ROL making remote connections....but it doesn't matter......it the woman is the Queen of the Florida Con Artists ...
Lindsay Lohan is the one who couldn't control her drunken self and Punch a woman and Lindsay Lohan is the one arrested.......
Smear away Lohan Inc....
The more you do the deeper the hole gets ...Fools. !......Stupid Fools !....

Mumra the Ever Living

Damn, I was busy all week and was realliy looking forward to watching Dick buried Deep Inside Liz and when I went to Lifetime TV, I noticed that they pulled it off the schedule. Oh well, I just had to watch Green Bay put down the Vikings instead.
Hey what happened HELL(P)? Lifetime pulled EVERY repeat after Monday. You don't think it had anything to do with the movie Sucking Donkey Dong like it just had two liters of Vodka, do you?

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

lolol at this (pys)chic Tiffany! Gee i wonder how Gloria contacted her...

"wait...wait...i'm having a premonition...yes i can feel it...the image is forming in my mind...it is a woman...a woman in a red blazer...she is shouting something...she is very angry...she is shouting....she is shouting...deactivate you twitter account...yes, yes...it is Gloria she is saying i must deactivate my twitter account"

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments