Lindsay Lohan

I'm Hiring

a Private Investigator!

12/2/2012 3:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_lindsay_lohanLindsay Lohan is not just going to sit around and wait for Tiffany Mitchell to sue her ... so she's hired a private investigator to dig in to the life of the woman who accused LiLo of assault ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Mitchell has hired the omnipotent Gloria Allred to represent her following an alleged altercation with Lindsay in a New York nightclub.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the "Liz & Dick" star feels Mitchell just made up the story about Lindsay punching her to score a quick payday.

We're told Lindsay feels Mitchell is just another in a long line of people who see Lindsay as an opportunity to make a buck off her ... and the fact that Mitchell hired Allred of all people just proves that.

According to our sources, Lindsay has hired a P.I. to look into Mitchell and see if she has any criminal past or if she's done anything like this before. We're told Lindsay wants to dig up as much info on Mitchell as she can so she's ready should Mitchell pursue the case in civil court.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is telling friends she did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.

Vorlon

Hey Crazy Bitter Susan- how low is your self-esteem that you have to idolize a tabloid joke criminal? (And lie for her even though in her eyes you are less than dirt?)
How low is your self-esteem that you would hook up with a pig like Milo?

Vinsetta

Lohan's PR team has obviously quit. This PI crap will go nowhere either. It's just an entitled bitch playing games.

susan

@Zephyr Get a bloody grip you fool, you're embarrassing yourself.

Vorlon

and speaking of low self esteem... How low is someone's self-esteem that wanting to be involved in the Lohan's lives is the best you aspire to- banging Dina, taking pictures of Lilo (which have never been produced), having your place trashed by Milo?
People want to be rich and successful. Lying Chicken Marvin wants to be a Lohan.
Pathetic.

Andyconda

is susan actually trying to sway any ones opinion of lielo??
thats just retarded...
its common knowledge to Know what kinda CNT lielo is..
its on her IMBD..and nothing else

susan

@Vorlon Oh purlezzzzzzzzzzzz surely you can up with something better than infantile insults.

dd

SICK!

Vorlon

Gee Crazy Bitter Susan- why aren't you bleating that this is a BS story for hits???? (Because it CLEARLY is.)
Oh right, because they aren't trashing Milo. My bad.

janet

Yeah, more Lohan BS. See how important I am I hired a PI to make myself look even worse. If that's even possible.

Lohan needs to keep her stupid ass mouth shut. She can never keep her lies stright always tripps over them and it only makes things worse. But she won't keep her mouth shut.

She cant stand the fact Lindsay who? Oh yeah, that moron.

ilovegossip

Geez...typical of Lindsay and the enablers. Smear the victim. They did it with Kamolfie, they did it with that poor truck driver, and now they are doing it with the woman Lindsay alegedly hit.

Luckily, there is no need to hire a PI for the victim. It's easy enough to prove that Lindsay has anger management issues.

Paul

Good for you Lindsay!!! I can't stand leeches!!! If I hit someone they would not sue me because I have no money. We would just walk away from the fight. But, since she has money these leeches try for money. MAKES ME SICK!!!

Mike

She "feels" like she is making up the story? Wasn't she there? I guess when you are black out drunk you doubt other people's version of what you really did

Sue

@ Susan, if we were at the same place at the same time, you really think I could get you hauled of in cuff just because I said you hit me, or visa versa. That is just crazy.

Bernie

I'm not sure why I am responding, but I am so sick of Lindsay Lohan and her lies, denials and cover ups. She has had at least 6 run ins with the law in the past year and she and her handlers have denied, denied, and denied she has ever done anything wrong. I really wish some judge would give her a big chunk of jail time. She will never learn............ughhhhhhhhhhhh

susan

I hope you haters realise this TMZ story is total bullshyte, you have been discussing garbage but its been good toying with you fools LOL.. GO LINDSAY