Lindsay Lohan

I'm No 'Gypsy' Puncher

12/2/2012 2:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_lindsay_tiffany_splashLindsay Lohan is adamant ... she did NOT punch that fortune teller at a NYC nightclub this week -- but she did call her the g-word ... because the fortune teller's buddies tried to steal Lindsay's purse.

Lindsay's telling friends ... Tiffany Mitchell approached her inside the club Avenue early Thursday morning to do a reading, but Lindsay turned her down -- then noticed Tiffany's friends crowding around her purse at a nearby table.

When Lindsay returned to her table, the people in Lindsay's group informed her that Tiffany's friends had swiped the purse -- a super expensive black leather Celine -- so Lindsay angrily confronted the fortune teller.

Lindsay has admitted calling Tiffany a "gypsy" but says she did not know the word is considered a slur.

As for hitting Tiffany -- Lindsay's totally denying that ... and feels she's the victim of yet another setup.

BOHOE

Story sounds like the Cher song .......Gypsies, tramps and thieves

Appleanddanish

Stupid double-posting bastard button.

manbearpig

i don't trust gypsies either.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

She had it coming... Nobody touches LiLo's coke stash and gets away with it. Nobody!

Kabala

OK miss dead lips

SoWhat

What a surprise, she's saying she didn't do anything and everyone is just picking on her again. Next she's gonna release a statement saying that the woman tripped and her face fell into Lindsay's fist. Learn to take some responsibility for your actions ya drunk druggie, mommy can't save you anymore she's worse than you are.

yerppi3

Well get out of town! Lindsay DENYING she did anything wrong and playing the victim?!? I for one am shocked!

On a serious note, it really pisses me that any time a celebrity is sued for a legitimate reason (like PUNCHING SOMEONE IN THE FACE) people vote on here how they're "trying to get her money". Um, WHAT money? She is freakin broke and from what I hear, this woman's husband has plenty of it. She is seeking justice because this rude little pig named Lindsay socked her in the face while intoxicated on vodka. Is she supposed to do nothing? Sue her ass and put her behind bars.

sabby

Unfortunately, Lindsey is an easy target for scammers. I hope the judge will see that. Nobody is cutting her a break, they want her to not get in trouble but who is leaving her alone and giving her space? I'm sure this was a set up. People are trying to sue anyone famous to get some easy cash. It's really sad, they should try to work for it. I wish people would understand that neither of her parents ever thought Lindsey to live a peaceful life. I feel for her, I see how lonely and lost she feels, I wish I could help her.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She's awful lucky that I'm not the guy she faces....I'd make all of you happy.

BB not bb

Neither of their stories make any sense.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

And the never ending saga continues.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Innocent people do not generally get arrested on a monthly basis

Tigolbits

What a tardation!

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Are these the same friends that confirmed she was drinking two litres of vodka a day?

I m guessing Lohan Inc figured out the "she needs rehab" defense wasn't going to fly this time so now they re resorting to their standard smear campaign.

Sharon

Is it news that Lindsay Lohan denies she is responsible and blames her victim for the incident? In what world does anyone believe one word she says?