Katt Williams

Slaps Target Employee

IN THE FACE [VIDEO]

12/2/2012 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

113012_kat_slap_launch

What did the 5 fingers say to the face? Ask the guy who got PIMP SLAPPED by Katt Williams.

Katt
wasn't done after leading cops on a crazy three-wheeled chase through Sacramento on Sunday -- because moments later, he hit up a Target ... where he belted an employee IN THE FACE ... and TMZ has footage of the face-to-hand contact.

There's no audio, so we can't tell what the argument is about -- but by the looks of the employee's body language before the wallop (placing his hand on his chest) the guy wasn't looking for a fight.

Then out of nowhere Katt winds up and slaps him in the face -- at which point the employee pulls out his phone and, according to an eye witness, he calls police.

Video of the aftermath surfaced on the Internet this week, showing Katt making his getaway in an electric cart ... before police arrive. We hate to say it, but it's hilarious.

According to sources at the store, Katt then ditched the electric cart and got back on his three-wheeled motorcycle. He was not arrested.

We spoke to a rep for the Yolo County DA's office, who tells TMZ, the case is currently under review ... and charges have not yet been filed against the comedian.

So far, no word from Target or Katt's people.

VictoriaGirl

BTW tmz, no where in that video you provide does it show him slapping anyone. Its also not from a security camera, it looks like someone was filming with their phone.

Mike L

He's lucky he's in a chill part of CA. He would have done that in LA, or in any other city in the country, he'd be in the hospital right now. He'd have done it to me, he'd be in the morgue.

ronnie bartolli

i'd be honored to be pimp slapped by Kat! and the guy called the police,,,,,,hilarious. i gues it might be company policy maybe, but to call the cops on the worlds smallest pimp...target emplyee nust be a wuss!!

NOG

Who the F$%K is Katt Williams? And why is such a street punk newsworthy?

Nosy and Concerned

Can you say, BIG PAY DAY AND EARLY RETIREMENT for the former Target worker?! I wish Katt Williams would have slapped me! I would be in Hawaii with Gloria Allred mapping out my longterm retirement plan WITH DAMAGES!!! "ooooh Katt caused mental harm! I can no longer look at the Target logo without shaking...the memories are JUST TOO MUCH!" LOL!!! Got it all worked out!

Mr. Clean

Again I'm totally shocked Katt is in the news again for being a dumbass

mynameisronmudd

is there a pun in these headlines lately that i am missing? people should realize it is illegal in some states to threaten someone even with the law. if the kid called the cops the kid called the cops doesn't mean he can't get charged. and can someone tell me where i can contact BJ the bear on twitter?

Rich

POS and ugly as well

CAPONETK00

**** that lil coco pebble, I used to think he was a funny lil bitch but now he's just a lil bitch!! Pls pls pls come c me u NAT...... that perm u rock is cute!! ;-)

Wardo

Crack is whack

MzGala

That's not Katt did you see a close up to his face? No. Can't believe everything you see in the media.

Sunshine82

I think someone put something bad in his weed that has messed him up. That's why, he's been acting writes and doing outrageous this lately. That's not him.

backfire

You hate to say its hilarious that a man who works at a discount store trying to make a living is punched in the face and thats funny? I didn't think it was funny. Maybe the writer is looking up Kim's ass to much.

Armando

That was a straight out sucker punch typical crack head. I would like to see him try to do that in my neighborhood.

ke-kent

He's been exhibiting some rather unusual behavior lately; even for him. I'm thinking it's not just weed he's smoking...