Katt Williams

Slaps Target Employee

IN THE FACE [VIDEO]

12/2/2012 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

113012_kat_slap_launch

What did the 5 fingers say to the face? Ask the guy who got PIMP SLAPPED by Katt Williams.

Katt
wasn't done after leading cops on a crazy three-wheeled chase through Sacramento on Sunday -- because moments later, he hit up a Target ... where he belted an employee IN THE FACE ... and TMZ has footage of the face-to-hand contact.

There's no audio, so we can't tell what the argument is about -- but by the looks of the employee's body language before the wallop (placing his hand on his chest) the guy wasn't looking for a fight.

Then out of nowhere Katt winds up and slaps him in the face -- at which point the employee pulls out his phone and, according to an eye witness, he calls police.

Video of the aftermath surfaced on the Internet this week, showing Katt making his getaway in an electric cart ... before police arrive. We hate to say it, but it's hilarious.

According to sources at the store, Katt then ditched the electric cart and got back on his three-wheeled motorcycle. He was not arrested.

We spoke to a rep for the Yolo County DA's office, who tells TMZ, the case is currently under review ... and charges have not yet been filed against the comedian.

So far, no word from Target or Katt's people.

Monica

Katt was arrested tonight in Seattle. He really does need help. SMH

McClays_

That's something unfunny little dirtbag would do

Harfy

Who says canned goods aren't good anyways? Sure, maybe Jimmy and Paul. Makes me think they might be Jews. Yuck!

Trixielolo77

I can only hope Mr. Kat gets a grip before he dies or ruins his career any further. I miss his stand up and I'm a loyal fan so it's probably gonna take slapping a few more Target employees to fully wash my hands of Kat.

Davis

I give up who is this guy and why is this news ?

Davis

Whats wrong with the Target guy is he afraid he will lose his job if he hits this guy back ? I am sure Walmart or 7 - 11 would have hired him if he did. He should have taken care of this clown himself instead of calling the cops. Not sure which one of these guys is the bigger wuss in this story...Davis

noone

fake

g00dIes

One word "DRUGS"!

whatever--

it wasnt after he chased cops if was a day or two before.

hitman

What a waste of space, goodbye ****, I mean Katt,nice to see you represent the black race in a fine manner, today's (cough) hero is tomorrows stew bum,save your money you'll need it later when your entourage splits for someone with talent, bitch ass ******!

Pat

He's soooo lucky that guy didn't kick his ass! Kat looks like a tiny child next to the guy. I hope he sues the little, tiny, midget.

Jackie

i think the target guy is going to get a nie check frm this guy who slap him... lucky...

Danielle

Katt, that was very unecessary!!! And when do Target employees wear back hoodies while working?

Little_Leota

have no idea who this short guy is and don't care but, if I were the man behind the counter, I would sue for emotional distress and anything else I could get a hack lawyer to come up with. Especially since this is now on the internet videos!

plagued1635

Who would let Katt Williams get away with pimp slapping them. I would bend his little body over my knee and spank him like a child bc he wouldn't have the strength to stop me.