Lindsay Lohan

I DO NOT Need Rehab!

12/2/2012 1:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1106-lindsay-lohan-tmzLindsay Lohan's friends are trying to make her go to rehab, but she's saying NO! NO! NO! ... telling them she doesn't believe she needs it ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has become so stressed out by her impending probation violation, she's been hitting the bottle hard ... drinking as much as two liters of vodka per day.

According to our sources, close friends of Lindsay have been urging her to go to rehab BEFORE she goes to court ... hoping the move might win her favor with the judge.

But we're told Lindsay is having none of it ... telling friends she does not think she has a problem with alcohol. Our sources say Lindsay points to the fact that she recently completed three movies as proof she does not need rehab. Funny ... cause watching "Liz & Dick" suggests the opposite.

We're told Lindsay is worried about the upcoming hearing, but maintains she will not check into rehab as a way to try and avoid jail time.

Don't say they didn't warn you.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

MADE MAN

Alcoholics/addicts are always in denial. A judge neds to order her to an extensive rehab facility

shannon2

Ugh. I'm sick of TMZ's popups. I Quit.

Olivia3100

How much is Ms. Holley's retainer? She's the winner with this little gold mine.

seamus

I did not think it was possible to have another Lindsay story this weekend. The sad and pathetic thing is -is that she doesn't think she needs rehab. I can see not wanting to go. The drinking and drugs life style is hard to give up. But she really doesn't think she needs rehab? WTF

Joey

Oh OK. How about 6 monhs in jail instead?

Ya_Right

A pine box would be far better than rehab!

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Lindsay's gonna be pissed when they make her wear those granny underpants in prison lol

"But I'm Lindsay Lohan, I don't wear underwear"

flora68

Of course she doesn't think she "needs" rehab. In her land, you "need" rehab when you have no other possible choice. She's not even remotely interested in sobriety and will probably die young, looking old. I just hope she realizes that no one will mourn her the way we did Liz Taylor. Lilo is nobody, and won't be missed. I'm for anything that gets her OFF THE ROADS!

Ya_Right

A pine box would be far better than rehab!

Andyconda

rehab jail or death...up to you..but either way is a plus for society..just to keep your Chincles and cankles off the street

seamus

LIKES to everyone. TMZ get the bugs out of your system. It sucks you can't like/hate and sometimes can't post or the post pops up somewhere else.fix it already.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

I saw this coming.

Guess that makes me psychic huh?

skintag

Lindsay lives in a world of delusion so why face reality if she doesn't have to?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

you are so freakin' young and stupid...I know if I were in your shoes, I'd be sh*tting my rompers....you just may be saying c-ya to all your fun for quite a while.

Jen

Lindsay honey you do not need anything but a very strong sedative.

So strong that you cannot leave the house and ever bother us with your absolute stupidity again.

Pity = gone. I used to feel sorry for you, for your cir***stances. I have met former forced child prostitutes in Thailand with more resilience than you. I've met kids in Ghana who got locked into chicken coops for years for being deformed who have more character than her.

Frick this girl. She's nothing but a sad sorry excuse copy of the worst of both her parents with a bigarse sprinkle of self-pity on top.