Mitt Romney

I Eat Boston Market ...

Just Like a Regular Person

12/2/2012 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

11202_romney_boston_market_gettyYou're mega-millionaire and former presidential candidate Mitt Romney and it's Thanksgiving ... so what do you do for your fancy-schmancy feast? Order a turkey from a fast food chain, duh.

Romney spent Turkey Day with the fam in San Diego, but rather than waste time cooking ... his son Josh hit up a Boston Market for the bird and all the fixings, according to The Washington Post.

Why Boston Market -- besides the fact that it's delicious? The Post says it was too difficult for the famous fam to cook a big feast with a lot of little kids (Mitt's grandkids) running around.

See, America ... HE IS just like us. Plus hundreds of millions of dollars.

KM1115

I don't understand why this is news. mitt Romney is just trying to get on with his life and you people keep finding the most minute things to say about him. He earned every dollar that he has and it's his to choose what to do with it. My family ate out for Thanksgiving this year too, it happens. How did the Obama's get their meal? Oh that's right, the kitchen workers at the White House. The Obama's didn't cook either so stop trying to make things one sided.

KeepItReal

at least he is not going on a lavish 21 day vacation to hawaii with a bunch of buddies, putting secret service agents up in the best hotels, flying with air force one and shutting down an entire neighborhood on the beach - for measly $4 million TAXPAYER money like the obamas are enjoying, only 29 days from the fiscal cliff :(

Masoman

Btw - I love " Golden Corral" and eat at Boston Market often ... Did not mean to offend anyone - my apologies guys !!

Nobrows

FLAMINGONUT, If you ever saw the children you would know they are extremely well behaved. He lost, give it a rest.
By the way, TMZ, why did you find it necessary to flip the photo? Not good to show the flag backwards.

Megame

Oh my, he had take out for Thanksgiving. My family has gone out to eat for Thanksgiving before. Personally, I love Boston Market (there is only one left in my town.)

Leave the guy alone. You won, he lost, he eats at McDs and BM, who cares.

myopinion

They should have ordered from Honey Baked Ham it's better!

BB not bb

Even though Obama is a menace, I just couldn't stomach this guy. You can get a take out meal from a nice restaurant for Thanksgiving. I am sure there are alot of places in San Diego that offered something better than fast food junk laden food. What this shows is a lack of taste and class. No matter that you are rich, some people just don't know what is good in life.

I doubt Obama goes for any fast food from a corportate chain place that dumps in chemicals. Not that it makes him a better person, but this man just has no taste.

I feel like Mormons are the epitome of white trash mentality, even if they are rich.

GreenDayIsGr8

I could go for some Boston market right about now

Toallthehatersoftheworld

He is regular just like all of us

catherine

OFFLMFAO..............................KEEP BASHING MITT...................................

(what no Palin baby down syndrome stories left??)

.WHILE BARRY ADDS ANOTHER MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD STATE TO THE PILE, OFFLMFAO....................SYRIA AND GREECE WILL BE A RACE TO SEE WHO FIRST

AND BARRY WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A BOSTON MARKET, HEHEHEHE

HE IS GOING TO USE OUR 4 MILLION IN TAX DOLLARS TO GO ON HIS 10TH

FANTASY VACATION SINCE HE SHOWED UP

IN HAWAII WHILE HIS KATRINA IS BURNING DOWN AND MILLIONS ARE STILL IN TROUBLE

DO YOU THINK IF BUSH WENT ON A 4 MILLION DOLLAR VACATION DURING KATRINA YOU WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING?????

OFFLMFAO

YEAH KEEP FOLLOWING THE GUY AROUND BEATING HIM.......................MITT DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE LABELED WITH OBAMA'S DEPRESSION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE

I AM GLAD HE LOST NOW..................HE IS TOO DECENT AND GOOD

BARRY HUSSEIN (OUR FIRST ARAB AMERICAN PRESIDENT (CHECK IT OUT IDIOTS) IS DRIVING US OVER THE CLIFF...............................

YEAH--YOU LIBERAL MEDIA --- KEEP OUR EYES ON THE SHINY MEAN OLE RICH GUY,

WHILE MILLIONAIRE BARRY DESTROYS US

.......................AND HARVEY, NEVER EVER FORGET YOUR HISTORY..............................

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF JEWS VOTED FOR HITLER, AHEM AHEM..........................

HE GAVE SUCH 'BEUUUUTIFUL SPEECHES'

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT THEY WERE THINKING ON THE TRAINS TO THEIR DEATHS..........................

castiels

Who else has noticed that whenever TMZ posts anything regarding Romney or President Obama, the paranoid right-wingnuts troll out in full force? Any chance to spew the haterade, I suppose.

arale norimaki

hello I'm Mitt Romney. And I understand the hardships facing ordinary Americans. For example, this winter one of my cars was out of gas so I had to pump my own gas I know hardship.

GOLLY

At least he earned his money "honestly". The president is a multiple millionaire but has never held a real job. He has gotten his money through politics. The corrupt government. Don't fault a guy who started staples, millions use the store, thousands are employed (the press has never legitamly employed people (outside politics)). Too many people getting freebies voting.

tamera1913

Guess what to all the Obama haters...he is YOUR PRESIDENT and it does matter what or how he ate for thanksgiving! This is just tmz trying to keep Mitt Romney relavant! Really, nobody gives two s**ts what he ate or who cooked it! Get over tmz and everybody, your PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA! Romney lost! Lol!!!

Cash43

The crazy thing about this is as soon as you see mitt on tmz you have all his supporters just waiting and looking for the comment box so they can say he should Of been in office not the black man be cause the black man is not from America because he's black he is this and that while I guess the supporters should kill them self so they don't have to see the black man try an fix the white man **** up ....church

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments