DMX

X-MAS Carol Freestyle ...

It's Rudolph Time, B*tches

12/3/2012 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1203_dmx_video
It's that time of year again ... when Christmas songs hijack your favorite radio stations ... but this year, things are a little different -- BECAUSE DMX HAS REMIXED 'RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER'!!!!!!!!

We were skeptical at first too -- but you gotta see the clip ... because somehow, it's exactly how you'd imagine a DMX remix of "Rudolph" would sound.

We're actually impressed because X remembers ALL the reindeers' names off the top of his head -- and everyone knows that's impossible.

Merry DMX-Mas.

Truth

HEY THAT WASNT F*CKIN BAD... NOW JUST ADD THE AUTO-TUNE TO SOUND EVERY OTHER FRIGGIN RAPPER WHO CANT SING. #TRUTH!!

Stiletto

Because they refuse to climb out of the gutter, they have to drag everything good, into the gutter with them.

HAHAHA

LOL I love how every black person looks up to rappers like they are the Idol of all Idols like this chick here. seriously, how pathedic

LK

Ha Ha
2 funny !!!!

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

Rudolph...

Poopy

that was better than anything playing on the radio right now

Akisha

hey.....at least he's not in jail.....#brightsideofthings

Mumra the Ever Living

Why Do I have to see the clip?
Really, sophomoric humor isn't my style, I suggest you show it to the TMZ unpaid intern pool - I'm sure those 12 year olds will find it hilarious.

Mumra the Ever Living

There are people out there who can recite entire chapter and verse from books, who actually know the entire periodic table of elements, who have hundreds of formulas in their head and can access them at a moments notice.
You're impressed because this guy knows eight reindeer.
Whatever.

Whizdom

Where has this motherf**ker been???!!! He needs to come back, 90's ftw!

Mikey

Keepin' it real, iggnant. Now blow me you stupid bitch and have a merry x-mas cause dat how we do xmas.

Michael

That made me laugh DMX. Not a bad job for being put on the spot. Then again I am at home sick as S*_%T on lots of meds....so Honey Boo Boo might sound entertaining to me today...lol.

SchoolTheRookies

Gotta love DMX. In my view he is and always will be the crack head who ran into some luck temporarily in the music industry. When I was a kid I loved his music, especially since it really pissed my dad off LOL and that was always entertaining to me.

ROTTIE

Like this - He has a cool sounding voice made for rap.

david 183