Kate Middleton

I'm Royally

KNOCKED UP!

12/3/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Middleton is pregnant

Kate Middleton just announced ... she's got a CRUMPET IN THE OVEN!!!

The Royal Palace has released a statement ... confirming Middleton is preggo with Prince William's royal fetus.

The Palace did not say exactly how far along Middleton is ... but noted she was in the "very early stages" of the pregnancy.

According to Middleton's reps, Kate was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with severe morning sickness ... and will remain in the hospital for several days.

Kate and William were married back in April 2011. This is their first child together.

If the child is born while Elizabeth II is still alive, it instantly jumps Prince Harry and becomes 3rd in line for the throne.

... which means more time for naked billiards!
 1203_kate_middleton_footer

Tracy Lalonde

So the rumours last month were true! The paparazzi are going to be going crazy with this! I can see it now- daily updates focusing on her "baby bump", what designer maternity clothes she's wearing , the babys name, what position he/she will be in as an heir and more!

MrR

Fools !You don't get "knocked up!"when you are married .Single girls in the back seat of some low lifes car is all you need .

Joanne

Awww!!!!! I used to get severe morning sickness also it sucks

Mel

wow wish I could've laid down for several days when I had morning sickness....geez.....entitlement.

mercury

Best wishes to the new parents for a happy, healthy baby.

melp1825

I wish they would of reported when they had sex so we could of expected this shocking news o_o

H

What a totally cheap, degrading, common, disrespectful and classless title you have used to "announce" anyone's pregnancy let alone a royal one!! I am saddened and disgusted that you will stoop to such a low-life level just to snag readers to your website. Rest assured I'll never venture through your "doors" again.

SheisHot

I wonder if the princess has a hairy hole?

Snooki'sHairBump

I'm very happy for them and wish them the best of luck, but are we going to have to hear daily updates about this for the next 9 months? Somehow I have a feeling that this is going to be more hyped up than their wedding.

Truth

yay

Snooki'sHairBump

Also TMZ, she's pregnant and her husband is the father. She is not "knocked up". Have some respect.

Vanessa1234

You people take things too seriously. Calm the **** down. You are on tmz, not on CNN.

Brat

Great now we're going to have to hear about this for months.
This isn't the UK, let's try to limit the news of the royals.

mary

your headline on this news is repusive, do you not have any respect?

TJ

Royalty is so obsolete! Get with the times. What makes them any better than anyone else??