Katt Williams

After Bar Fight [Updated]

12/3/2012 5:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1127-katt-williams-tmz
update_bar
8:46 AM PT --
Katt has been bailed out of jail ... thanks to Suge Knight who foot the bill.

A rep for Suge tells TMZ ... Williams was bailed out early this morning. The rep tells us Suge is Katt's tour manager.

0314_divider_graphic
Katt Williams
was arrested on Sunday following a bar fight in Seattle ... during which he allegedly threatened people with a pool cue, this according to Seattle police.

According to police, Williams "brandished a pool cue at a bar manager and refused to leave the business" and later followed a family outside of the bar where he threw a cigarette at a woman as she got into her car, hitting her in the eye.

Police say Williams also threw a rock at the car.

Williams was booked into King County Jail at 6:42 PM PT for investigation of harassment, assault and obstructing police. He was released early Monday morning.

The incident is the latest in a string of bizarre behavior from Williams ... who last week was caught on video in Sacramento slapping a Target employee in the face.

113012_kat_slap_launch

Concerned about society

Really?? Hang this crack head he's wasting peoples time and money ghetto ass crack baby

Az Heat

I'm sorry but if Katt slapped or started a fight with me in a bar he would need some major plastic surgery after I was done with him!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Kill it with fire before it spreads!

Ih8Taxes

Sure sounds like a hate crime to me...oh wait, that only works if it's a white guy committing a crime.

Mary P

And scary enough, this guy has adopted EIGHT kids. Must be a great agency that would give him all those kids...

Stacy

It's about time they arrested this loser!!!!!

YouDontSay

WTF. His behavior needs to be evaluated STAT. Kiss your career over Katt. You cracked me up once. Now you disgust me.

Ram1313

I would slap the **** at of Kat Williams.

Wow ok

Katt is starting to equal out with Lohan on RECKLESS.. It's like a competition on who's more of a hot mess... As I would say....WOW OK.

Deelight

This Katt is whacked!!!

Connie

TMZ, check your facts! It was in Woodland, not Sacramento.... Kinda disappointed and makes me think maybe some of your other facts are true either......

brownbrown1

Cocaine is a hellava drug!

ladytex

Career suicide by ignorant injection

CrazyOldie

Eff the pop-up of the giant iPhone...jeez....TMZ is getting worse and worse with the mother effin ads...

Amy

Dayum! I know he smokes weed as much as Snoop does, but honestly his ass is out of control! I think he has "small man" syndrome. He think he has to step to everyone to prove he is a man. I am sure the dude from Target is going to get PAID after he sues him too