Lindsay Lohan

IRS Seizes Bank Accounts

12/3/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1130_lindsay_irs_01
As if she weren't royally screwed enough ... Lindsay Lohan's tax problems have become so extreme ... the IRS has seized ALL of her bank accounts in order to repay her massive outstanding debt.

As we reported, Uncle Sam has filed tax liens against Lindsay for the years 2009 and 2010 -- claiming she owes $233,904 in unpaid federal taxes.

Charlie Sheen generously paid Lindsay $100,000 to help alleviate Lindsay's 2009 tax problem -- but we're told Charlie's check barely scratched the surface ... because Lindsay also owes money for 2011.

The IRS has given Lindsay ample time to pay up -- but the Man's tired of waiting ... so we're told the IRS has seized ALL her bank accounts in order to settle her debt.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, she's in full-on panic mode about her financial situation, and is desperately trying to make some cash to get out of the red.

0423_celebrity_tax_problems_footer

Danielle

IRS..check under her mattress...oh wait check under all the mattresses at the Marmont!!!

Sir Omdafour4

It's sad but this girl did this to herself!!! Get a real life. Maybe move to Canada!!! Unbelievable

Vinsetta

Well it's about time. We all know what has been reporting is accurate as far as her not paying her taxes. I don't think she pays for anything. Isn't that part of an alkie's like, it being unmanageable? BUT, now don't shoot me for this but Lindsay doesn't do paperwork? This is ALL Lou Taylor's fault, not Lohans. Now unless Shawn is working pro bono, how is she getting paid? Apparently the johns aren't paying her taxes off. I wonder what the final straw was? Buying a plasma TV and surfing equipment for Hobie? Large cash amounts in her purse that never get reported, ummmm, just never paying them in general? Now she can't even pay to get into a rehab. If you are her, where the hell do you start? The NY charges, The CA charges, the frozen bank accounts? Maybe Sheen will pay the rest. She KNEW this was coming down on SM5 set if she's bs'ing with Charlie and brings up her tax problem. She was just trying to shake him down for $233,904 and I'm sure this criminal was not happy with the 100G but mad he didn't pay it in full. I bet she never even applied the 100K. Well, they are seizing everything now. Her Liz and DIck money, pooof, IRS's. I could go on and on but this will drive her to drinkin' that's for sure. Good luck Lindsay! I am not a spiritual person but she did a lot to make the man upstairs angry and now he's piling on BIG time.

Marisa

Even the IRS is giving her preferential treatment. My husband and I owed 4, 000 and they didn't wait that long to take action. The only thing they did was make an appointment so we could both come in and set up payments. The first payment was due the following month.

Danielle

Next story: Tiffany Mitchell is an undercover IRS agent, who was just trying to collect....lol

NOT ELMO

Wesley Snipes somebody will be your Prison-Mate soon, Guess Who ?........................LOLZ

Kim K's bunghole likes purple crayon says

I got ten to one she visits Middle East to vacation.....so who's the highest bidder that **** on her chest.....

21stcent

Who is getting the blame for this one?
Can't be Lohans fault she's the STAR.
Gavin. Yeah the assistant she fired after he got her bailed out. GAVIN WHY DIDN"T YOU PAY MY TAXS!
It's not my fault! I did LIZ And Dick. They were suppose to pay. It's Daddys fault! I gave Mom $40,000, if he had paid Mom I would have paid my taxes!
I never grew up so I don't have to pay taxes! It's the courts fault for sending me to rehab! I had to buy my sober!
You mean I have to fly coach to get to LA for court?
COUCH? Me? I'm the STAR!

seamus

Nothing an extra liter of vodka won't erase in her mind. Damn I wish I did not have to go to work this morning. This Lindsay **** just keeps getting better.

seamus

First Al Capone now Lindsay.She is a victim just like Al was.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

She skipped out on hotel bills, limo service, steals jewelry

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

HELP will straighten this out, afterall she told us Lindsay paid all her back taxes so she must know.

Hurry Help Lindsay need you to tell those IRS leaches to back off and stop being jealous and give her back her bank accounts.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

She skipped out on hotel bills, limo service, steals jewelry and now taxes. At this point it would be more surprising to hear what she actually DOES pay!

lalalala

your website isn't working on firefox, a big white banner loads up in front

Vinsetta

You know this is going to be too hard for her to comprehend. It will have to be explained to her.