Taylor Swift & Harry Styles

FULL CANOODLING!

12/3/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles
With rumors of a secret relationship in full swing, Taylor Swift and One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles were spotted in a FULL-ON CANOODLING SESSION in NYC this weekend.

While there appeared to be no hand-holding or lip-smoochery, the two seemed to be very into each other during a stroll through Central Park.

If ... and only IF ... they dated, Harry would follow in a long line of Taylor's celebrity conquests ... which includes John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner and Cory Monteith.

Good luck Mr. Styles.

bon

Here comes a new song.

claudia552

until I looked at the paycheck for $7906, I have faith that my neighbours mother was like realie making money part time from there new laptop.. there aunt haz done this 4 only about nineteen months and just now cleard the mortgage on their apartment and bourt a new Car. this is where I went, jump15.com

isaiah

Seriously!? Another one? This chic is unreal. I can only imagine her next album of breakup songs.

Ginger

Give her a break. She's young and single. She can date whoever she wants. You people are all jealous.

claudia552

just before I saw the draft saying $7940, I didn't believe that...my... sister woz like actually earning money part-time from there pretty old laptop.. there great aunt has done this less than 22 months and a short time ago repayed the debts on their house and purchased a gorgeous Lotus Esprit. read more at, jump15.com

Michelle

She sure does get around. So much for that b.s. good girl image. Her snatch must feel like a bag of pudding. The nerds are always the biggest freaks in the sack! Lol

Kelly

Run Harry RUN! This chick is an emotional vampire with NO DISCRETION whatsoever! She exploits men for material and then plays the victim card.

Kelly

My guess is the ones on here that are calling Taylor a slut are projecting. I wonder how many "numbers" they have.....

DEBBIE

Trying to be the little miss good clean girl when your are growing up slutting around. Can't wait until we see the count at age 30. The guys should have a reunion and a song all for her! She writes songs they should open up and tell about how good she was.
I have wagers going.

Persnlmgr

Is it just me or does anyone else think Taylor Swift ought to take some time to be alone and learn to love herself instead of "robbing the cradles" of a bunch of 18 year olds?

I get the feeling maybe she's gay/bi and afraid to come out... and her publicists keep setting her up with all these BabyBoy Pop Stars like in the old Rock Hudson/Doris Day days, for her "image"... unfortunately it's just making her look like a slutty cradle robber.

stlrockn

When she writes the breakup song after this "relationship" maybe she should call it
"MAYBE IT'S ME."

Hefe

I can't believe how many dudes this chick goes through.

She has no right singing about Mayer when she's the female equivalent.

Ryder702

Someone would should write a song called Tayor is the problem this hoe gets around more than most but because she's a country singer it's okay what a slut who's next in line?

JDoors

When is TMZ gonna start making fun of Taylor Swift as the sort of Love 'em and Leave 'em, umm, scamp, as some of the guys they make fun of? I mean, guys get a silly song, and everything. Taylor generates warnings TO THE GUYS, instead. Why is that?

LightJ

Omg another idiot? Damn, when are these little boys going to learn??Stay away from that f*cking succubus! She may act charming at first but b*tch will take your soul in the end. She is just terrible and damn how many boys do you need to go through, ya h0e.