Tyga

I Had It EASY Growing Up

... My Mom Drove a Range

12/3/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

113012_tyga_launch
Rapper Tyga enjoyed a cushy upbringing in the Valley -- NOT Compton -- at least that's what the rapper said on a game show back in 2008 ... and TMZ has obtained the unaired footage.

The show was called "Bustas" -- where wannabe-rappers compete against each other to see who can embody ugly rap stereotypes the best ... playing borderline-offensive games like "Guess the Rapper By His Grill" and "Is This a Real Rolex?"

Tyga appeared on the show ... and immediately sacrificed any semblance of street cred in the process ... claiming he grew up in a well-to-do household in the Valley, and his parents drove a Range Rover.

But Tyga -- who has since claimed he grew up in Compton -- insisted, "I'm still street."

Thankfully for Tyga, the show was never picked up and the clip never made it to air ... until now.

The highlight: "Bustas" culminates with a freestyle rap, in which the contestants are asked to incorporate buzz words like "amoeba" into their raps, and Tyga's so bad ... he gets his ass boo'd off stage. (For the record, Tyga does not know how to pronounce the word "amoeba")

It's pretty bad -- but you should check out the video to see if Tyga actually loses the entire show.

CriticXtreme

You would be shocked to know that most "rappers" didn't grow in ghettos. But like a Korean selling bread in the hood for 6 dollars, they are going to milk it for everything they can get.

lolurdumb

I still dont know who this kid is!

bright eyez

not a fan of him or his crew.

Amy

Who?

HAHAHA

So wait your telling me that rappers LIE about how many people they shoot, how many drugs they sell and how many bitches they pimp?? Nooo......

ShonnaStarr

He looks real slow. Kinda like an ameob-O

Big D

That's some lame ass ****. If Tyga is street then so is Obama. He's like Little House on the Prairie street., or maybe sesame street. Does he hang with Elmo? Now he claims he is from Compton, I think Dr. Dre or Ice Cube needs to talk to that boy.

EastCoastChopper

So many of these "hawd" ma'fakers are posers anyway! I mean Tupac was gay as hell and as soon as he got on the HGH, Deca injections and tattooos, he became a hard street thug Cat ! Just watch one of his videos before the age of 19 and you will see the transition from afeminate to hawdcoreyo!

jacks88

Lmfao i think the saddest part in this video is seeing him loose to a nerdy white dude..how embarrassing

Billy

**** you bitch ass hater TYGa still my *****s and he can rap better than some of you favorite rapper

Michelle

He looks like a drag queen before the heavy makeup. Compton...um...no. Bubba's girlfriend on cellblock 8, yes. Give it up Tisha, I mean Tyga. I see you boo.

Whizdom

This story should've been called "Rack City Sadness"...

Jr909

I worked on the set for this show I always told my friends how fake this dude was snoop and curupt and even Martin Lawrence where there so I knew this show was wak

Pat

Just another MF wanna-be rapper.

headcuttined1981

Ur G card have been revoked lol

check out www.streetbutsmart.com