Tyga

I Had It EASY Growing Up

... My Mom Drove a Range

12/3/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

113012_tyga_launch
Rapper Tyga enjoyed a cushy upbringing in the Valley -- NOT Compton -- at least that's what the rapper said on a game show back in 2008 ... and TMZ has obtained the unaired footage.

The show was called "Bustas" -- where wannabe-rappers compete against each other to see who can embody ugly rap stereotypes the best ... playing borderline-offensive games like "Guess the Rapper By His Grill" and "Is This a Real Rolex?"

Tyga appeared on the show ... and immediately sacrificed any semblance of street cred in the process ... claiming he grew up in a well-to-do household in the Valley, and his parents drove a Range Rover.

But Tyga -- who has since claimed he grew up in Compton -- insisted, "I'm still street."

Thankfully for Tyga, the show was never picked up and the clip never made it to air ... until now.

The highlight: "Bustas" culminates with a freestyle rap, in which the contestants are asked to incorporate buzz words like "amoeba" into their raps, and Tyga's so bad ... he gets his ass boo'd off stage. (For the record, Tyga does not know how to pronounce the word "amoeba")

It's pretty bad -- but you should check out the video to see if Tyga actually loses the entire show.

headcuttined1981

Ur G card have been revoked lol

check out www.streetbutsmart.com

GaGa38

Wack azz hell!!!!

Ash

watching this video makes me cringe..Tyga is lol... looks like an 11 year old trying to find meaning to life

jeweledkissez

Tyga is NOT street. He's a little kid lol

Argonaut

HAHAH I was on this show! I lost and got my chain jacked! I remeber the producers kept grilling him about where he was from and he was getting pissed. Kurupt and the Doog Pound would go outside every 30 mins and smoke a ton of weed!!

Cordell

I'm mad Karupt was doing that show...everything that followed comes as no shock...Dre was dressing in drag and wearing make-up in the 80's.

Cordell

I'm mad Karupt was doing that show...but the rest comes as no shock...Dre was wearing make-up and damn near dressing in drag in the 80's.

roereezy

Exsposed, that **** was silly as hell, liltwist must be ghostwriting for him,

roereezy

If you get your name from tiger woods you csnt be street,they dont golf in the streets

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3