CBS Honcho

Angus Outburst Is NOTHING

Compared to Sheen's

12/4/2012 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1204_jones_sheen_tmz
Damage control on Angus T. Jones' vitriolic outburst against "Two and a Half Men" was a walk in the park ... at least in comparison to Charlie Sheen's epic meltdown last year -- so says CBS honcho Les Moonves.

Moonves sat down with the Wallstreet Journal to discuss Angus' infamous YouTube video -- in which the 19-year-old calls "Two and a Half Men" filth and urges people not to watch it. Angus has since semi-apologized.

But no matter how big of a mess Angus made, nothing will ever compare to Sheen's legendary crusade against "Men" and its creator Chuck Lorre last year -- Moonves says, "I don’t think [the Angus situation has] been quite resolved, but after going through what we went through with Charlie Sheen, it’s been a piece of cake."

Still, Moonves says the network hasn't decided whether to fire Angus -- whom he referred to as “that kid on 'Two And A Half Men' who’s getting paid $300,000 per episode to talk bad about me.”

Charlie was fired from the show last March ... but bounced back after signing ANOTHER huge contract to star in "Anger Management."

People Annoy Me

So freaking out and having a fit is the latest thing for actors to do?

YouDontSay

The cast from the big bang theory seem to be ok with Chuck. He should just stop making 2.5 men.

Pudding Tang

That may be true but Carlos Estevez is a very popular and established actor while Angus is not at all. This could result quite damaging in his career.

Spring

I hope they give that kid a break. He's just trying to find himself in this crazy world...and leaches like the guy in the video know how to manipulate innocent and vulnerable minds. I shudder to think of my youth had it been held during this age of computerized technology and social media proliferation.

yesitsme

I do see Chuck Lorre getting it from all sides.

andrea

Angus does not possess the requisite "tiger blood" to stage a melt down a la Charlie Sheen.

Twiz

This is still news because why??

tonifromla

Mr. Moonves, please give the Angus a chance.

SevenCostanza

Little douche should be fired...

Buckaroobonzai

hey angus, the lord givith and the lord taketh away..... BEOTCH!

Parker

hey kid said it was crap....didnt need the fool to tell me that......it became really bad when charlie left and that douchebag ashton came in!

tonifromla

I meant to say "the kid" Angus a chance.

Truth

REGARDLESS, THIS KID DOUCHE BAG IS NO CHARLIE SHEEN IN TERMS OF FAN BASE AND RATINGS DRAW DESPITE BEING A CRACK HEAD. AS FOR THE KID DWEEB, FIRE THE INEPT DWARF! HIS CAREER IS DONE. #TRUTH!!

Kelly

The kid was funnier when he was fat and godless.

cobrazombie

Maybe if I talk trash about my boss on YouTube I get to keep my job too. And a raise.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments