Katt Williams Slap Victim

Target FIRED ME

Over the Incident

12/4/2012 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

120412_williams_victim

update_bar
11:22 AM PT -- A Target spokesperson confirms Forrest has been fired from the store ... but explains, "His departure was unrelated to the video footage that has appeared online."

The rep adds, "Out of respect for the privacy of this individual, we cannot discuss the reasons for his departure."

0314_divider_graphic
The Target employee who was PIMP SLAPPED in the face by Katt Williams says he's been FIRED from his job ...even though HE was the one who was attacked.

TMZ broke the story ... Forrest Liebenberg was having a calm conversation with the comic in the Northern California store when Katt slapped him in the face for no apparent reason.  Liebenberg didn't strike back ... instead he pulled out his phone and called for help.

After the incident, Forrest told CBS13 he'd been terminated from his job with no explanation -- saying, “They weren’t very clear, but it is obvious to me that it was based on this incident.”

He added, "Maybe I was a little uninformed about how seriously the situation was with Target, but obviously it is pretty serious."

Forrest says he doesn't know if Target believes he's the person who leaked the security footage to TMZ. He also claims he is NOT the leaker.

We reached out to Target for comment -- so far, radio silence.

1129_katt_williams_slap_videolaunch

mebrat24

I would think Target should have given him a raise, I would have bitch slapped the little ass wipe back and then kicked his ass to the curb.
What's up with Target???????

intrigued

Sue Katt for lost income!

Elle

Sue Target for wrongful termination!!!!

LT

Well there usually more than what can been seen. For one thing since there's no sound we have no clue what was said during this "calm" conversation, also add to the fact the guy doesn't appear to be in proper uniform and is wearing a black sweater over his red target shirt(if he even has one on) so it doesn't even look like he's on duty so he could of been fired for those reasons

Az Heat

I don't think Katt will be doing any Target commercials anytime soon I think he just cost himself and Target a lot of money!

taz

I hope this guy sues the **** out of Katt and Target over this incident. Clearly whatever was said it was the employee that ended up getting hit in the face. Why weren't cops called immediately after he was assaulted? Target sees it's employees as disposable, so I'm not surprised they fired him, but it will cost them, I hope.

cass

Time to sue Kat AND Target!

birdman

lawsuit

Katz

I won't shop Target now for at least a year. Yes, this kid show sue Target? On what grounds was he fired?

Shaunie

He should've stepped on him but he didn't.... Goodbye Target

Allupinyourearhole

They fired you because instead of going back and forth with Katt you were supposed to direct him immediately to a manager and let him slap the piss out of them.

Elle

Sue Target.!!!!!!

Buckaroobonzai

ok, so how long till target offers him his job back and apologizes? prob already happened. No doubt he was fired for not going straight to management. Large corps don't believe employees have any rights.

Tammy

There has got to be more to this story. And WHO leaked the tape?

Az Heat

I honestly think that this is going to piss off so many people and they will no longer shop there so I'd say if you own any stock in Target I would be selling them off. This incident just let every black person know that you can slap a Target employee and get away with it.