« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nick Lachey Accuser

He Choked Me And

Called My Wife a B*tch

12/4/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120312_nick_lachey_shove_launch
Nick Lachey isn't just a heckler ... he CHOKED a San Diego Chargers fan at Qualcomm Stadium on Sunday and called the guy's wife a "f**king b*tch" ... this according to multiple people involved in the incident ... but Nick says it's all BS.

TMZ has obtained new video ... which shows Lachey getting aggressive with a Chargers fan who was wearing an Igor Olshansky #99 jersey (Igor played for SD from 2004 to 2008).

We spoke to the guy in the jersey ... who tells us Lachey and his buddies -- all die-hard Bengals fans -- had been talking trash to him about the jersey for most of the 2nd half of the game.

The Chargers fan says Lachey made one particularly offensive comment about Olshansky that crossed the line ... and that's when the fan's wife shot back to Nick, "Well, he lasted longer than your boy band."

We're told Lachey flipped out and called the wife a "f**king b*tch" ... along with "a host of other profanities."

Tensions exploded ... and the Chargers fan says Nick lunged towards him ... grabbed him by the throat and shoved him to the ground. The fight can be seen in the footage obtained by TMZ.

As we previously reported, stadium security quickly responded and ejected Nick and his buddies. The Chargers fans were NOT asked to leave.

After the incident, Nick went to Twitter and BRAGGED about the situation -- saying, "Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn't be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals."

He later acknowledged the altercation ... tweeting, "i simply don't appreciate someone turning around and putting their finger in my face. call me crazy, but that deserved a reaction."

We're told the Chargers fan plans to file a police report against Lachey.

Nick's rep tells TMZ, “This was a verbal exchange between sports fans of opposing teams that went too far. While Nick isn't proud of what happened, he did not choke anyone or use defamatory language to any women at the stadium -- which the video tape clearly supports."

The rep also says police interviewed Nick outside the stadium and released him without charges.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

darcy

Gotta admit the woman had a good comeback about 98 Degrees. Funny!

TJ

Poor Lachey has no source of employment. Makes a man volatile.

FM King

Are there are no better pics than this blurred thing? Show me good pics or clear videos...or it didn't happen!

dick

Nick is a douche and so are the Bangals. I was going to say Go Bears, but they suck as well!

Xo

I can't tell anything from that video in the slightest

bendernet

Maybe if he had been wearing a Rivers jersey, Lachey would of felt sorry and have walked away.

who dat

obviously Lachey & all his ghey boy band friends are trollin the forum, butthurt against anyone who speaks the truth.

Stephen Stewart

It hurts when the public reminds hasbeens that they never had any talent in the first place!!! Screw NIck Lashea, the Bengals, and all the other gay boybands.

barb

The wife's comment is a contender for Best Comeback EVER.

XxMobScenexX

Lachey is just mad this dude's wife made a very valid point. Someone call 911 I think Nick needs some aloe for that burn haha.

mick

Nick is right. This tape clearly shows Nick didn't really do anything physical.

BB not bb

The stadiums should maybe ask people who they are rooting for and then assign the seats so that each fan base is on separate sides of the stadium with neutral people in between the two ends. Then the altercations can be kept to a minimum. I find this story very fishy. You have a bunch of wild drunken mean screaming and yelling and then one falls down. I can see that but I can't see how Nick Lachey would try to strangle a man for wearing the wrong team's jersey. That is like attmepted murder.

Now if it was Chris Brown and what he did to Rihanna, I see it. If it was Olivier Martinez beating up poor Gabriel Aubrey, I see it. This looks like alot of nonsense to me.

CC

Stupid Chargers fans instigate fights all the time. It's probably the same guy (ironically that fat white trash dude from Kendra Wilkinson's sex tape) who threw a beer at me 2 years ago at a Chargers home game. Chargers fans suck as much as the Chargers do.

CC