Taylor Swift & Harry Styles

Holding Hands at 4 AM

12/4/2012 7:25 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles Holding Hands
The canoodling has escalated to FULL ON PDA ... with country music dating machine Taylor Swift HOLDING HANDS with One Direction singer Harry Styles as they arrived to her NYC hotel in the wee hours of Tuesday morning.

As we previously reported, the two have been spending a lot of time together lately ... and took a romantic stroll around Central Park earlier this week.

If history repeats itself, "Haylor" will enjoy a few more weeks of dating bliss before things go sour, Swift writes a breakup anthem and moves on to the next unsuspecting hit maker.

Enjoy it while you can, young lovers.

update_bar
10:00 AM -- Harry and Taylor left the same hotel moments ago, just minutes apart from each other.

Mali

I used to like taylor. Now shes just a whore.

Diamond

So, Taylor Swift 'doing' another musician is news? WHO has she NOT 'done'?

Don Martin

Well Harry you just joined the Taylor Swift song of the month club. Ya moron.......

dusty

is she the village bicycle of hollywood or something ?

Philipp

Bring your body baby I can bring you fame.So tell me you love me.Only for tonight.Only for tonight
Even though you don't love me.Just let me motherf*cking love you.Let's just enjoy the night until it is all over,haha.

Tanzaboy1990

Omg here comes another hit album

Heidi859

You would think guys would be afraid to date her for fear of being the next break-up so sad it didn't work out he's a jerk song. Don't get me wrong...I do like a lot of her stuff, BUT, enough is enough w/ the boy friend gone wrong songs.

smurrfyy

HES GLAD SHE CAME , HES GLAD SHE CAME... LMAO!!

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I like Taylor as much as anyone, but I can't help but just laugh at her "good girl" image. I compare it to Jennifer Aniston. How can they be considered such "good" girls and "America's Sweethearts" when they bed hop so much? Taylor has become a pretty awful "role model" these days - but hey, it helps her write hit singles, right?

jen

there is seriously something wrong with this girl....all this PR is backfiring, 9 out of 10 people at my work are agreeing she is just a "whack job" and probly the most fake person alive....its a disgrace parents throw money at her, she truly is NO fole model for young girls...she has to have more std's than songs and boyfriends....

spokenword

I guess she really is America's sweetheart. She gets around.

some guy

Hmmm... what rhymes with 'flannel?'

Celeb Gossip Maven

Taylor is a 22/23 year old woman with the mentality of a 12 year old girl. I don't understand why any guy would want to deal with that, as well as using them for publicity. How many men (and teenage boys) has she done this to now?
Obviously, as evidence from her crappy music and fame-whoring, Taylor is a completely shallow person that has nothing of substance in her life to draw from.

crenity

Snoring...........

Mav

I would be more scared about a STD than having a song written about me. She was with Jon Mayer for God sakes!