Backstreet Boys

Lindsay Lohan

Causes Christian Rift

12/5/2012 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

120512_prayer_launch
Lindsay Lohan has caused a rift between Backstreet Boys Brian Littrell and Howie Dorough -- because only one of them considers her worthy of his prayer. Lord have mercy.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Chuck D of Valpo

And just when I thought we had enough trouble in Syria and Egypt this had to occur.

NattyBee

Next story will be about someone unrelated who crashes a car that Lindsay Lohan once owned a good 3-4-5 cars ago

NOT ELMO

LUIndSick LowHand is a Big Liar, No Good for Nothing and that is why Me want to Nail Her...

Kelly

I don't believe in prayer, but if I did, doesn't the fairytale go that ALL are worthy of it? That would include the souls of Hitler AND Lindsey.

Laura

Agree to disagree--Lindsay Lohan isn't "rift worthy".

Zavier

Who the **** cares about BSB anymore? I'm 22 man, I liked BSB when I was a kid, now I don't care, and the fact that their crazy christians who feel the need to talk about their religion no one cares about, even more so.

APRIL

Shut up TMZ This was not a serious thing there is no rift get off this move on to something else shut up

crenity

I'm a Christian and I'm praying I never have to hear about Lindsay Lohan ever again ever Kapeesh!

Carrie

Brian, that was uncool and unchristian. I thought you were the most level headed person in BSB. Obviously Howie is. I wonder what Nick would say but it's best if he kept out at this point. He's doing well for himself and he's so hottt! Like he don't need this drama in his life. I luv AJ and Kev 2.

Carrie

Brian please don't turn out to be those stuck up christians. That's why we love you because you are meant to be the sane and reasonable one. (That is after Howie.) Your both too cute anyway, esp Howie!

Dani

I don't think he meant I won't pray for her, he just simply said "well she isn't in my prayers at night...."

klabaj1

Seriously, TMZ? Make him look bad because he says he doesn't pray for Lindsay Lohan? Does everyone need to pray for her to be a good Christian? All the hypocritical Christians, condemning him, whom I doubt mention her in their own prayers. Shame on all of you.

liquidbabydoll

Both are jokes in SO many levels

queenie

brian was just being honest to admit that lindsay was not in his prayers, he don't mean that she's not worthy of prayers...brian is a great human being..tmz are obviously making this a big deal...lol..for howie, he was such a nice guy...luv him too!!