Brian Littrell

Sorry God, I'm Not Praying

For Lindsay Lohan

12/5/2012 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120412_brian_littrell_launch
Deeply religious Backstreet Boys singer Brian Littrell is far from the perfect Christian -- telling TMZ, he doesn't pray for everyone like he's supposed to ... and he definitely doesn't pray for Lindsay Lohan.

Brian was at the airport in L.A. this week when we asked if Lindsay ever comes up in his prayers -- and Brian replied, "Unfortunately, no."

He adds, "I'm probably breaking a lot of ministers' hearts. It's like, 'He's a Christian. He should pray for everybody' ... But she's not in my prayers at night. I'm sorry."

This might explain a lot.

He shouldn`t be too upset...If there is a God, I don`t think he really cares.

erica

Why should he pray for someone he's never met. Such a nonstory tmz. If you want to ask him questions make them relevant. SMH

Big fukcing help that guy would be to anyone. He needs heip himself.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

You stupid phuckers will reword **** to fit whatever you want. This site is about as reliable as the National Enquirer.

andy

Would uttering the words ,
"Dear God, . . . Please make Lindsay shut up!!!"
Officially count as a prayer ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
GOOD TIMES.

"Wer Wind sät, wird Sturm ernten"

Chrigid

He doesn't say why he doesn't pray for her. Maybe his card is filled with others more in need than she.

Jazy

There are tweets from people saying that Lindsay is at the Jingle Ball concert in Philly.

Looks like Max from the wanted is gonna get laid tonight. lol.

Suzy Q

Lindsay is doing just fine with her Guardian Demon and Anti-Christ Contract. If she entered a church, she'd explode.

Lee

He is blind...it isn't the Minister he must worry over...it is God.

kate

This guy is a DOUCE BAG....someday he will be asking for prayers and he wont get them. Christians dont pick and choose who they pray for.

Craig

Yeshua does love Lindsey and every single one of us more than we know... Problem is, he gave us a freewill that we are RESPONSIBLE for and he doesn't tend to override it... The only prayers anyone can pray for her is that she comes to the end of herself and hit the prayer closet... When she says "Yeshua, I can't do this anymore... I give my life to you... Please help me... I surrender myself to you... Please come be the Lord of my life..." then he'll act... He really will... You want God's help in your life, those are the magic words... Awkward and humbling to say and mean aren't they? That's why they work so well...

Bjunop

He is religious, just becuase he does not pray for Lindsay Lohan it does not make him a bad person. Frankly, her life is a trainwreck and already messed up anyway. So who cares?

Team Bobby Capri

IN THE WAKE OF LINDSAY LOHAN FACING MORE TURMOIL AND POSSIBLY NEW CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR SLAPPING A CHICK UP IN THE CLUB, VA HIP HOP SENSATION BOBBY CAPRI BRINGS YOU HIS LATEST HIT SINGLE "LINDSAY
LOHAN." THIS SINGLE MIRRORS THE ERATIC & EXCITING LIFE LIVED BY MANY IN THE LIMELIGHT. IT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A HIP HOP GUIDE TO THE TRUE GRIND WE ALL POSSESS. "LINDSAY LOHAN IS A MUST LISTEN RIGHT IN TIME TO
USHER IN 2013.

"Lindsay Lohan" Soundcloud link: bitly.com/RWXjMo

Kelly

I took the question as "does he pray for her personally". Why would he, its not like they are close friends. Is he suppose to personally pray for everybody or just all celebs, a list town to d list?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments