Prince William

Already Dressing

Like a Dad!

12/5/2012 3:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1204_prince_william_INFWhile his wife Kate Middleton is in the "very early stages" of pregnancy, Prince William is jumping balding head first into his new role of pending fatherhood ... by already dressing like a common dad.

Looking like your average suburban father heading to the mall on a Saturday, the 30-year-old Duke of Cambridge rocked a comfortable baggy sweater, worn in easy fit khakis, dark dress socks and a pair of sensible walking shoes as he made his way to King George VII hospital in London today -- where Kate is being treated for severe morning sickness.

No word if he'll be driving a Royal minivan anytime soon.

megcass85

So many negative comments! So what if the guy is going bald, at least he's natural! If he did get hair implants, or something, then people would criticize him for being fake! The poor kid can't win! Personally, I think he looks very normal and I love that. As for Kate's morning sickness, I would have loved some relief for mine! So if she is able to get some help with that, then more power to her! I absolutely adore this couple & I couldn't be happier for them. :o)

Kabala

I'd do him...

Snooki'sHairBump

He always dresses like this. Kate being pregrnant isn't going to make him dress any different.

탑 TOP

a balding man is a man that is oozing of testosterone so the joke's on you suckas that keep telling him to get a hair transplant. Leave him alone, he's confident enough to not conform to the ostracizing views of society

Frankenpussy

What a frickin dork! His Royal blood is the only reason he has a fine piece of a** like Kate in the first place. I guess he feels he doesn't even have try anymore! lol

chubbs McBuff

He has no fashion sense. those shoes look like they are from 1975

Michelle

The baby will be so cute! I hope it's a beautiful little girl with her mother's dimples and HAIR! :)

Cujeaux

I feel a bit sorry for Prince William. I don't think this pregnancy is going to go well. She was clearly under weight at the time of conception. They announced too soon.

me_2

He looks old, he need a hair transplant, why? He has a beautiful wife, a baby is coming, and yeah he's rich and popular, so why change anything?

CloBird

This is how William always dresses on days off.

Chris

Just FYI TMZ, there is no King George VII, hence there can be no hospital called that.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Those sneakers, they have Dollar Stores in the UK too???

Celeb Gossip Maven

Umm he always dresses like this. What do you expect him to visit a hospital in, a tux?
Way to make something out of nothing.

Criss

He definitely does not look like he's only 30! Maybe he should try the shaved look. He could probably pull it off.

Mr. Clean

Shave your head William. Bald is beautiful!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments