Honey Boo Boo

DISSED

By 'Dancing' Star

12/6/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120612_karina_smirnoff_launch
Honey Boo Boo should stay the hell away from "Dancing with the Stars" ... even if producers lowered the age to make her eligible to compete ... this according to "Dancing" pro Karina Smirnoff.

Smirnoff was leaving the Dream hotel in NYC last night -- the same place where Lindsay Lohan was arrested back in Sept. -- when we asked her if "Dancing" would be better with a little Boo Boo in the ballroom.

But Karina wasn't laughing ... telling us, "I don't think that should happen."

As for Mama June -- Smirnoff doesn't think she should get a shot on the show either ... saying, "No ... I think we're pretty good with the people we have on the show."

Ouch.

Gretel

I think it would be great if they paired that obnoxious little brat with Max, who has an ego the size of Texas. That would knock his ass down a few pegs.

I Was About To Say

@TMZ, "Dissed"??? She hasn't dissed anyone. Dissing her would have been to say "Honey boo boo is a brainless idiot and a brat that has been made a celebrity for having no talent whatsoever." That's dissing and its the truth.

Bird

Yeah, because Bristol Palin and Steve-O were TOTALLY qualified to be on the show..

decap

Yeah, they have enough fat asses on the show as it is June!!! As for boo boo boo hoo!!! You obnoxious little @$

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Haha. HBB is a bigger star than some of the "stars" on that show...

nikstar01

she needs to get the fk out of here with that fur coat on. #furisdead
i could care less what she says about HBB or anyone else for that matter. LOL

Laura

Not a fan of Honey..whatever...I think she is out of control. So..glad she won't be on a show I enjoy watching.

luvlee_121

this chick needs to have a seat, talking like she some big star!

hehe

they already had trailer trash palin on the show, boo boo wouldnt be much different

jelly

People, Honey boo boo is just a kid. And not a trained child star.Somr of these older "celebs"have no tact when responding to questions or comments. Abbey from Dance Moms made a better comment when asked a similar question.

andy

Karina looks so much better when her make-up is either significantly toned down, or non existent.
Ummm, . . . that's all I've got on this one . . .
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andy

I would really like to see Ariel Tweto (Flying Wild Alaska) on DWTS, as she's very athletic, likeable, and would do well.
I'd also like to have one of the Robertson's from Duck Dynasty make it to DWTS, fairly soon. From a physical standpoint, Jase might be the most competitive. Just a thought!!!
GOOD TIMES.

Peter Popoff

She's a star huh never heard of her! I thought Smirnoff was a cheap vodka

Nancy

Karina belongs with the rest of that trash, in that photo right behind her.

ocwill19

Honey boo boo is a cute child but she needs discipline she is very I hate to say it cuz she's so young but ...obnoxious

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments