Lindsay Lohan

I AM With the Band!

Rides The Wanted's Tour Bus to Boston

12/6/2012 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-lindsay-lohan-max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan has risen to super-groupie status -- and must be banging Max George -- because TMZ has learned she hit the road with The Wanted ... on their tour bus!

Sources close to Max tell us Lindsay is in Boston with The Wanted for their Thursday night show -- and we're told she got there riding first class on board the group's luxury bus ... as Max's guest.

We're also told Max is now 'fessing up he did invite LiLo backstage for the Philly Jingle Ball last night.

While Linds hitching a ride with Max is pretty strong evidence she's got her hooks into him -- our source says Max definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around."

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet ... but we're guessing Lindsay will take it.

1129_max_george_footer

Vinsetta

Lindsay will be "guarding" the band equipment, you know just in case some burglars try to rip it while they are asleep.

ilovegossip

Wow... nice job guys, getting Susan's panties in a bunch! She's spinning like a top!!! It's fun to watch. Thanks for the entertainment...

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Gotta say one thing about these Enabaturds, they're certainly a religious bunch lol

SUSAN
@ILG
the lovely Lindsay will always remain in the heart of the public no matter what you poor people say, I will pray for you.

StarryStarryNight

she's nothing but an ungrateful, lying, thieving, famewh*ring, addict, slut.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

@susan
Do you know if Lindsay has been ordered to appear on Wednesday ?
I want to see Lindsay and Shawn.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

get it all outta your system kiddo....might as well before they hall your skank ass away.....

Hurley

Susan:

You can always send your pennies to Ali and her sister and mom. 'fraid your 2 ton tillie moo moos will not bring in any cash. Hope Allie got something to eat after selling at Wasteland...I am sure you can part with a few canned goods for Ali and her mom and sister. I have already donated my Panda gift card that sat in my drawer for months. They are NOT too proud for hand outs thank the lord...for Cody's sake.

Vorlon

Oh look who just called herself a scorned spoiled little brat:

susan

. Now TMZ behave like spoiled scorned little brats who have been found out and they resort to name calling>

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsays conscious is clear...mainly because it's soaked in vodka

susan

Well H8turds, its been a pleasure being the centre of your world once again, the entertainment value has been immense and let me reassure you my support for Lindsay will never diminish.

I'll say goodbye for now and know you will miss me, don't worry I will return and attempt to brighten your lives once again. Until that precious moment...farewell. You fall for it everytime lol

Wicked Witch

I am beginning to suspect Susan has a shrine of Lindsay in the basement at her parents house.

Suzy Q

Is it true that one year is 7 in Lohanyears?

LLsez

FFS......is the Windbag finally gone?

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Lindsay Lohan, the official TOOL of PR firms nationwide.

Vinsetta

FFS is this her career low point? Riding a boy band tour bus? And you know it's not like a real tour bus. It's probably one of those buses that a group takes to a casino for the day.