Lindsay Lohan

I AM With the Band!

Rides The Wanted's Tour Bus to Boston

12/6/2012 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-lindsay-lohan-max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan has risen to super-groupie status -- and must be banging Max George -- because TMZ has learned she hit the road with The Wanted ... on their tour bus!

Sources close to Max tell us Lindsay is in Boston with The Wanted for their Thursday night show -- and we're told she got there riding first class on board the group's luxury bus ... as Max's guest.

We're also told Max is now 'fessing up he did invite LiLo backstage for the Philly Jingle Ball last night.

While Linds hitching a ride with Max is pretty strong evidence she's got her hooks into him -- our source says Max definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around."

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet ... but we're guessing Lindsay will take it.

1129_max_george_footer

susan

Nikki'sBitches know a lot about hookers do you? did your wife tell you? I've been told you're a guy...anything you want to talk about? we are always here

kronenburg

Doesn't anybody realize that the Wanted is hanging out with Lilo so they'll have great stories to tell when she's dead in three months?

Hurley

I am sure the feds will lead the march on LLs arrest or they will charge her before she leaves county jail so that they can have her arraigned before she leaves jail...preferably at the end of her PV time

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Blohan's been PASSED AROUND more than all the joints at Woodstock . . . .

Hurley

Sam:

No spin necessary - obvious to all except u.

She has been demoted from prostitute to groupie. Facts are facts

LISA

LMAO at that ridiculous pic! I guess it's possible she's hooking up with him. Maybe he's using her for publicity and sex. Maybe she's using him for room and board and booze and sex?

mamajj

This guy needs to RUN & RUN fast!!!

Mar

...that guy is painfully gay.

UPYOURS

HIYA Zephyr. You mean to tell me when she was posing in Nana's white satin dress for Diz and Lick, you didn't want to throw her down and have your way with her? LOL.

Its Nikki Bitches

Emily Chipman‏@EmilyChipman
Lindsay Lohan is NOT back stage?! #jb12boston

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

L-LoFan
"Lindsay Dee Lohan is a non violent misdemeanor offender and currently has 4 non violent misdemeanors."
Nicole, I figure you have a few more months of that statement. Then what?

Marilyn

Don't forget the man she fought with over a cell phone & she got so hysterical over it, she pulled a hotel fire alarm!
Normal behavior?

Mumra the Ever Living

I already know the conversation that took place:
Blohan: I sure would like to go.
George: C'mon Lindsay, I got a gig.
Blohan: Oh, please I think it would be so much fun.
George: C'mon . . . Ohhhh that feels so good.
Blohan: Yeah? Then let me stroke little Max a little faster for you.
George: Ummmm, Ummmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh that really feels good . . . hey - why'd you slow dow . . . yeah, that it . . . Ohhhh yeah, that's so nice. . .
Blohan: So, it's OK if I go . . . I'd hate to have to stop this and go home.
George: Please don't stop . . . no, no, no . . .OK, OK, you can get on the bus . . ohhhhhh, God, I'm going to cuuuuuuuu . . . .
Blohan: Now, where's your Wallet and credit cards Maxey-poooo?????????

Vinsetta

Lohan is THE definition of a double bagger. I bet this band has bags everywhere since she's passed around so much.

___________________________________________

Definition: When a person is so ugly that they have to wear a bag over their head and you have to wear a bag over your head, in case theirs falls off.

UPYOURS

So now we know why Ali was selling all those clothes and stuff. The band needed gas money and they told Linds she could only ride the bus if she paid for the gas and let them all ride HER.