Lindsay Lohan

I AM With the Band!

Rides The Wanted's Tour Bus to Boston

12/6/2012 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-lindsay-lohan-max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan has risen to super-groupie status -- and must be banging Max George -- because TMZ has learned she hit the road with The Wanted ... on their tour bus!

Sources close to Max tell us Lindsay is in Boston with The Wanted for their Thursday night show -- and we're told she got there riding first class on board the group's luxury bus ... as Max's guest.

We're also told Max is now 'fessing up he did invite LiLo backstage for the Philly Jingle Ball last night.

While Linds hitching a ride with Max is pretty strong evidence she's got her hooks into him -- our source says Max definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around."

Not exactly Romeo and Juliet ... but we're guessing Lindsay will take it.

1129_max_george_footer

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahha! Susan is WRONG AGAIN !!

I'm a guy...LMFAO !!

Tell that to my tits and ass!!!!!!...Bwahahhahaha!

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Lindsay's just prepping for when she's passed around in gen pop.

LA Native

Since she is now living on a bus, does that mean she got kicked out of her hotel now that she is broke?

Its Nikki Bitches

I ended up getting the iPad 4 for Jr. The Apple lady said it was better than the Mini, so since I am not a computer head I went on what she said..The Mini is cute.
Got 32 mag bites what ever that means?? LOL!

kitten roulaine

Perhap's it's just me, but Max look's just like Joran Vandersloot, the alleged killer of Natalie Holloway; especially how Joran looked during his last arrest, eerie

Its Nikki Bitches

I think LA Native could be right. She got kicked out of the Hotel she was at, when IRS seized her bank accounts
Knowing Blohan she pulled her "Im the victim card" out on poor Max

fleabag73

Woot Woot EllieG! I thought that avi looked familiar, well done!

LLsez

Hats off to the new PR firm.....Blo's world is crashing around her....and they send her on a boy band tour bus.
Priceless!!

DucNut

If I was that guy and I was hangin' with firecrotch I'd be sure to double wrap it and up my antibiotic intake.......just sayin'

susan

The good thing about this is Lindsay has TMZ running around in circles trying to backtrack on their previous BS. Now TMZ behave like spoiled scorned little brats who have been found out and they resort to name calling. Don't mess with the Lohan, GO LINDSAY!

hugh

Common groupie = communal groupie?

the not wanted

these guys hit the jackpot they have a couple more minutes of fame left

good luck

those guys n utss are gonna be itchy soon enough

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Uh, her tat says "Live Without Regurgitating"

kitten roulaine

Maybe it's just me, but Max look's a lot like Joran Vandersloot; in fact I'll say he's his doppleganger, eerie