Max George

I'm NOT Dating Lindsay

... And Didn't Invite Her Backstage

12/6/2012 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-max-george-lindsay-lohan
The Wanted
singer Max George is 100% not dating Lindsay Lohan -- sources close to the heartthrob tell TMZ -- but no one seems sure of exactly how she got backstage at Jingle Ball last night in Philadelphia.

As we reported, Lindsay was spotted signing autographs at the concert -- but according to our Max sources, IF he invited LiLo ... he's not owning up to it. We're also told Max had no idea she was planning to come.

It's unclear if the two made contact while Lindsay was backstage -- but sources tell us, Max has no desire to be in a relationship right now ... with Lindsay or anyone ... seeing as he only recently broke things off with his ex-GF Michelle Keegan (some English actress).

FYI -- Michelle's smokin' hot.

1206-getty-michelle-keegan
So we gotta ask ...

Vorlon

Labor Pains was so honored to have Lilo in it's movie it went straight to video.

Vorlon

The Producer of Georgia Rule was so honored to have Lilo in his movie he called her out publicly for being unprofessional.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Labor Pains was funny.

Malaka

Why is this used up skank not in jail?If it was anybody else on probation there ass wopuld have been in jail that night she slapped the Gypsy!wtf so sad how the courts are!

Lori

Michelle is an amazing actress who plays Tina on Corronation Street. She is beautiful and talented and makes Lindsay look like the pathetic loser she is. Too bad because Lindsay as a kid had so much potential.

Vorlon

I'm sure the guy who referred to her as Firecrotch was honored.

Vorlon

Brett Easton Ellis was so honored by Lilo he referred to he publicly as a second choice.

Vorlon

Oh look Lying Chicken Marvin is hiding under the bed and black checking me. Hurt me! Hurt Me!
Coward.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

OK TMZ i'm punching out for the day. I did my job chumming the waters and whipping the LiLo haters into a commenting frenzy. As always i expect the payment to be in my PayPal account be midnight tonight per our contract. See ya tomorrow @ the normal time i clock in!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Nicole, on your profile page, it says your 35 and are from Los Angeles. What part of LA are you from?

space monkey

Why do I get this feeling that all these stories are coming from Lindsay camp so Shaun Holley has something on record for court that Lindsay is so out of control and seriously controlled by addiction that she needs rehab instead of jail....

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

In a side by side comparison, I would definitely think Lindsay was Michelle's L'Nor, ya know the unattractive one

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Is it me or is Ali starting to look more and more like Sam Ronson?

LLsez

Nikki, I adore my Pad.......did you get the mini??
____________________________

(Is this considered a "personal" post?)

Dr Samuel Weiscrak