Zsa Zsa Gabor

Back to the ER

... But I Ain't Dead!

12/6/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-zsa-zsa-gabor-tmz
Zsa Zsa Gabor is ALIVE and kickin' (OK, not exactly kickin' 'cause she only has 1-and-a-half legs)  but she's ALIVE ... despite another major medical scare this week.

TMZ spoke with Zsa Zsa's hubby ... the von and only Prince von Anhalt ... who tells us ZZG was rushed to UCLA medical center Wednesday morning after developing a nasty infection around her feeding tube.

We're told the 95-year-old Hollywood icon underwent surgery to treat the infection. She's still in the hospital so doctors can closely monitor her recovery.

When asked how he was handling the situation, Prince couldn't have been more clear -- "This really f**ked up our Christmas."

1109_zsa_zsa_through_the_years_footer

pimpc

First. Let the hating begin!

DJ

You're Sick Puppies TMZ

Jay W.

Zsa Zsa is like the Energizer Bunny... "she keeps going and going..." Tough lady.

peter

she is not dead , but knocking on death door ..sooner or later ..more like sooner than later..i believe ..a tube site infection is not good ..

Kelly

Wow the leg line is kind of out of order, even for here.

Majestik

Oh, I AM SO POSTING to this thread.
TMZ YOU FCUKING PRICKS. She's NOT really kicking because she has one and a half legs? Really, you fat, disgusting, never hit the gym, take care of your appearance or even try to be presentable and you are going to crack a joke like that?
I have an uncle that lost his leg when he was eight after jumping the train. He went onto be a high jumper in the Special Olympics. My Uncle held the high jump record for 8 years for one legged jumping, he cleared 6 foot. I'll bet you, if that man kicked ANY of you a-holes even now at age 67, he'd do some serious damage.
Again, you make fun of a Lady who lost a limb but you glorify and backwoods family that represent everything that's wrong with YOUR America.
Shame on ya. Get well soon, Zsa Zsa.

jessyfish1

She needs to just drift away.... I wouldn't want to live like that, that's terrible.

Kelly

TMZ can't you hire someone for minimum wage to delete spam in real time? One would think at least SOMEONE in the office would have eyes on the site at all times. Seems like you'd have a line around the block for a job that so many do for free all day long.

su

a sad story written by one of your sadder lackeys, harv? i mean, disrespecting HER? nothing easier to kick around on your plate? there's GOT to be some senior getting out of a datsun in a handicap sport you could push down and run away giggling, right?

kitnplayn

I hope she lives for another 20 years, so that Prince Von A-hole has to wait to get his greedy little mitts on her estate.

dierdre

I'm not trying to be mean, but I though Zza died already. WOW God bless her, but 95 is 95. Seriously, how much longer can she last, being sick & all. She definitely has 9 lives. UNREAL>>>>>

charlei harper

Dear Zsa Zsa, I'm really getting tired of you screwing with me...don't worry, I am a very patient man, but please hurry, I have Holiday plans that I need to start working on.
Love,
The Grimm Reaper

really! really?

It would be helpful if TMZ would put dates on the pics they use. Pretty sure 95 yr old ZZG doesn't look like this. Would also help with the changing colors of Lohan's hair, etc.

KnuckleDragger

The best thing about this article is the Jessica Alba ass-pose at the end.

QueenB

Now that's just LOW. LMAO!!!. But seriously it is low.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments