John Travolta

6-Figure VICTORY Over

'Bathhouse Sex' Book Author

12/7/2012 11:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207_john_travolta_01
John Travolta just kicked even more ass in his legal war with the author of a book who claimed the actor frequented gay bathhouses ... and it's costing the author a bloody fortune.

You'll recall, Travolta was sued for libel by Robert Randolph -- the author of "You'll Never Spa in This Town Again" -- who claimed Travolta and his lawyer conspired to discredit him and his book by spreading lies about his mental health.

The court threw out the case back in September ... but now, adding salt to the wound, the judge has ordered the author to reimburse John for the entire legal bill ... to the tune of $139,645.17.

Travolta's attorney, legal pit bull Marty Singer, is fired up about the ruling ... telling TMZ, "This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta.  Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.”

woodin

Travolta won legal fees on side case thrown out of court, however the book stands and is available for sale.

latestdiets.net

thats one gay vulcan.

Luna

Im starting to believe john really is in the closet. These stories about bath houses and massage places keep coming up. Not only thatit is only men making these allegations.

Brendabutler

You call this a victory for John Travolta? I bought the book on Amazon last week, a victory for Travolta would have been if he had stopped the book from coming out, and staying out. The fact that Randolph's book is here says so much. I used to think John was really something special, and I DON"T care if he is gay or not, now he is just STRANGE!!!

palermo

How long until this author turns up dead under mysterious cir***stances

kb.kush

My cousins aunts friend make a gazillion dollars selling crap over the internet. I'm just telling u guys cuz I felt like it and that's all I see. Lol

NOT ELMO

BiSexual Boy...

Chris

It's just wrong at his age to not have one grey hair!!! It looks ridiculous!!!

What I Think

I wonder if Vinnie Barbarino and Arnold Horshack ever got it on after school???

What I Think

Since when is an order to reimburse a queer steer for his legal expenses a "victory," TMZ?

Mee

Who cares if he perfer's bathhouses over dungeon's they must hold some kind of 'excitement' for him. He has a big airplane he should go where these old ladies are not looking thru his window all the time.

Hot Chocolate

Don't worry about it. Everybody still loves John Travolta.

Marc Anderson

Travolta's lawyer says anyone who sue's Travolta should expect the same thing. I intend to sue Travolta and his lawyer for being insufferable bores.

vinn

Now John can afford a decent hairpiece with the money he was awarded.

susa

I always loved you as a person and as an actor. So glad you kicked the ass of the bathhouse sex book author and now days anyone will do anything to get a buck.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments