Notorious B.I.G.

Autopsy Report

Reveals Graphic Details

12/7/2012 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-notorius-b-i-g-autopsy-report-article-tmz

Christopher Wallace
sustained gunshot wounds to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum on the night he was murdered in L.A. back in 1997 ... this according to the never-before-seen autopsy report, just obtained by TMZ.

The report confirms Wallace -- who was listed at 6'1", 395 lbs -- was struck a total of 4 times in a drive-by shooting on Wilshire Blvd while the 24-year-old rapper sat in the passenger seat of a Chevy Suburban.

According to the report, 3 of the shots were NOT fatal.

-- Gunshot #1 struck Wallace in the left forearm and traveled down to his wrist.
-- Gunshot #2 struck Wallace in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder.
-- Gunshot #3 struck Wallace on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh.

The reports says ... after Gunshot #3 exited the thigh, "the projectile strikes the left side of the scrotum, causing a very shallow, 3/8 inch linear laceration."

The fatal bullet was Gunshot #4 ... which entered Wallace's body through his right hip and ripped its way through several vital organs ... before coming to rest in his left shoulder area.

According to the report, the bullet perforated Wallace's colon, liver, heart and the upper lobe of his left lung.

1206-tmz-notorious-big-diagram
Immediately after the shooting Wallace was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital -- where doctors performed an emergency thoracotomy ... but it was too late. Wallace was pronounced dead at 1:15 AM.

According to the report, all 4 of the gunshots traveled through the Suburban passenger door before striking Wallace. Two of the bullets were found on the gurney that transported Wallace to the hospital. Another bullet was discovered at the hospital when the body was turned over after doctors had pronounced him dead.

During the autopsy, the coroner listed Wallace as "morbidly obese." A toxicology test revealed Wallace had no traces of drugs or alcohol in his system at the time of his death.

Wallace's body was eventually ID'd by his mother and wife.

One last thing ... on one of the pages of the autopsy report, there is a note scribbled under the headline "Other Pertinent Information" which reads: "Decedent may be rap singer."

Wallace was 24.

1207_remembering_notories_big_biggie_smalls_footer

Mikey

The guy was nothing but a thug spreading hate. Here's a sample of his lyrics:

Took the thugs along with me
Just for *****z actin shifty
Sticks and stones break bones, but the gat'll kill you quicker
Especially when I'm drunk off the liquor
Smokin funk by the boxes, packin glocks is
natural to eat you *****z like chocolates
The funk baby
All I want is bitches, big booty bitches
Used to sell crack, so I could stack my riches
Now I pack gats, to stop all the snitches
from stayin in my business, what is this? Relentless
approach, to know if I'm broke or not
Just cause I joke and smoke a lot
Don't mean I don't tote the glock
Sixteen shots for my *****z in the pen
Until we mother****in meet again
In the Land Cruiser Jeep with the Mac-10 by the seats
For the jackers, the jealous ass crackers in the
I'll make you prove that it's bulletproof
Hold ya head, cause when you hit the bricks
I got gin, mad blunts, and bitches suckin dick
The funk baby
So I guess you know the story, the rap-side, crack-side
How I smoked funk, smacked bitches on the backside
Bed-Stuy, the place where my head rests
Fifty shot clip if a ***** wan' test
The rocket launcher, Biggie stomped ya
High as a mother****in helicopter
That's why I pack a nina, **** a misdeameanor
Beatin mother****ers like Ike beat Tina
(What's Love, Got to Do)
when I'm rippin all through your whole crew
Strapped like bamboo, but I don't sling guns
I got bags of funk, and it's sellin by the tons
*****z wanna know, how I live the mack life
Making money smoking mics like crack pipes
It's type simple and plain to maintain
I add a little funk to the brain
The funk baby

Jody

He was just a thug. Now if all the other thugs would go down the same way, this world would be a much better place.

Quiet

i just know if he was my son in 1996 i would continue to do what ever to keep the case open for many decades until his killer is found. nothing wrong with rehashing an unsolved crime where a killer has never been found.

Mikey

Remebering Biggie:

*****, you ain't got to explain sh!t
I've been robbing mother****ers since the slave ships
with the same clip and the same four-five
Two point-blank, a mother****er's sure to die
That's my word, ***** even try to bogart
have his mother singing "It's so hard..."

Mikey

Remembering Biggie:

As I grab the glock, put it to your headpiece
One in the chamber, the safety is off release
Straight at your dome homes, I wanna see cabbage
Biggie Smalls the savage, doin your brain cells much damage

tleeg

So whats the point of this story? Telling us he died of gunshots. We knew that 15 years ago.

Destiny Equality

im surprised after all this time this report surfaces... why????

Mikey

Remebering Biggie:

Oh **** me you black motha****a, oooohh yeah!!! MMMMMM, Aaahhh
Oh **** me you black Kentucky Fried Chicken eatin'
Ohhh, ooohhh, yeah
You motha****in' gangsta killin', mutha ****in black mafia ass
Mutha****in, you, ohhhhh my god
You chronic smokin', Oreo cookie eatin', pickle juice drinkin'
Chicken gristle eatin', biscuit suckin', MUTHA****a
V8 juice drinkin', slim fast, black greasy mutha****a
OOOHHHHH
[Biggie:] Whats my name?
[Woman:] Biggie!
[Biggie:] Whats my name?
[Woman:] Biggie!

Cash43

Most of the people who comment on this has never hear of B.I.G but they bash him because he is black you guys are the people who make America look ignorant as hell smh ...your kids grow up with the same state of mind and continue to **** up America with random shootings in movie theater and schools you don't see the black or Latino kids doing this **** get a grip people the man lost his life due to the hard life he grew up in not everyone is fortune to live life with a silver spoon some people start from the ghetto have no choice so intell half of you people walk into a ghetto person shoes you should never speak about a person... Church

Quiet

come on now mikey poster.. if biggie was your son or brother you would have no problem with those lyrics that made your family millions of dollars in 1996..

SeeSomethingSaySomething

The story serves a purpose. We are in a culture where COD is most popular game, any psycho can get a gun (literally as evidenced by recent news), we believe people can be shot nine times and survive, and we are completely desensitized to gun violence. The graphic details remind us just how reprehensible the killer's conduct was.

BB not bb

Isn't he the guy who sang, life's a b*tch and then you die, and know you know why, I wanna get high? I think that was like the point of his music, that he was trying to analyze what being a thug meant and speaking of living a better way.

Laura

Why would you show this?

KicksandGiggles

Well cheez, now my day can go on now. Looking at the size of this man, no wonder we are just now hearing about the autopsy!

Sendthemback

Visit www.chimpmania.com to read more about the animals.