Tyler Perry's ...

Douchiest Director's Chair Of All Time

12/7/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206_tyler_perry_chair_2
In case anyone on set forgets, Tyler Perry is the writer ... director ... executive producer ... and Grand Poobah of his new movie -- and if you don't believe us ... JUST LOOK AT HIS FREAKIN' CHAIR!

Tyler's currently filming "Single Moms Club" at Agnes Scott College in Atlanta -- and in typical Tyler Perry fashion, he's gotta make damn sure everyone knows it's his film... starting with his over-the-top self-branded director's chair.

Filming started yesterday at the college -- a week before finals -- and we're told students are pretty pissed about the distraction.

Oh yeah, the film also stars Tyler Perry.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

LizzieBlueEyes

Sounds like he is pretty insecure to me. Who watches his dreadful movies anyway?

Alex

I'm just tired of his crew being rude to the students of Agnes. They tried to lock several ppl out of their dorms yesterday and this morning. Our finals start next week. We will all be gone in a week and a half. Why couldn't he wait that long to start filming?

King of TMZ

People like that are usually idiots being treated like Geniuses! & they have to cover up by pimping their work as if no one else can do it. Hello Lady Gaga! People like these are I repeat IDIOT idolized. Perry Movies can speak for themselves. Compare it to James Cameroon or Steven Spielberg Movie and you'll get the picture.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

NOOO not ANOTHER Tyler Perry movie!!

Sinjin

Another bad result of affirmative action. The guilt ridden white idiots who run Hollywood felt really good about themselves propping up this no talent fool.

Angelia

He IS all of those titles right? So what's your beef? Leave him alone.

blythe

interesting how you all are going in so hard on his ass when he wound up being such a success, you must be just haters because he is rich as hell so somebody is going to see his movies and no it aint me.

john

Can you please stop giving this closet case free press? Thanks.

Tookie Topbox

Boy, this man has really changed into an arrogant piece of work! I never thought that would happen but it did. He's always posting photos of his lavish Atlanta home on his FB page and rubbing it in everyone's faces!! SHAME ON HIM. I unliked his FB page simply because I can no longer tolerate the man he's become.

sgm

I don't know who chose him to play Alex Cross but I'm sure James Patterson is pretty sick about it as well.

Christopher C Wooten