Brooke Mueller

My Charred, Black Hands

Are NOT From a Crack Pipe

12/8/2012 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208-brooke-mueller-hospital-tmzBrooke Mueller maintains the black soot-like substance covering her hands last night was NOT from drug use ... just good old, fashioned spray paint (which she used for painting).

Brooke was out in L.A. Friday night -- just hours after being released from the hospital for an alleged drug overdose -- sporting some pretty nasty looking hands.

She tells TMZ ... it's not what you think. Brooke says she's been spray painting a lot for her artwork (see below) and that is why her hands were so dirty in the video.

1208-brooke-mueller-art-tmz
Mueller says she's been sober for MONTHS ... but nobody seems to believe her.

So to recap ... she says her jewelry-making-bender caused her to pass out cold on Friday and her artwork made her hands black.

Who knew art looked so ... suspicious?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Lcook

Obviously that's charcoal. When you overdose they give you charcoal so that you throw up. If it gets on you it is VERY hard to get off. Trust me, I work in a hospital.

Michelle

Just drop dead already broad. You are beyond ****ing useless.

bratty

This story is ****ing boaring . YYYYYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNN

OMG Please kill me NOW

looks like the work of a meth addict to me, just saying...

hme82

That pic looks photoshopped :/

billmason51

wow must have had to use news paper to keep the pipe hot

TEAM LAMMY

Crack is wack ---- whitney

Diane

Wheres the grandparents..Family...somebody, these kids are going to get hurt bad if someone doesnt step up and do something..She needs to be put somewhere and not allow her to even see daylight.. .Someone needs to get those kids and get them far far away from this low life soory piece of ****....If that was me..They would of took my kids away a long time ago...What a waste..somebody do something...before its too late... like ok...right now already...I mean come on people...Get the kids...and put her away....PLEASE

BrockTheArtist

I'm an artist that primarily uses aerosol paint. Hasn't she heard of gloves? It looks like some artists I know that intentionally get paint on themselves, so people ask them "What's that from?", so they can talk about their art. Lame.

Or, maybe it's really from the bottom of a burnt spoon, but that's just me being cynical.

Sincerity

Getting "HIGH" from "SPRAY PAINT FUMES"!!! Not Brooke Mueller!!! Nah!!! Not in a "MILLION YEARS"!!!

lipstickchick

Would someone please rescue those children?

Yup

Impossible to believe, but there's actually someone more of a crackhead than charlie sheen...

Chuksee

your hands don't get all black smokin' crack! Maybe a callous on your thumb from flicking the lighter lots..lol

coolaidjr

that's has to be one nasty hospital to give anyone services before they clean you up first i don't care what kind of dirt you have on you,

Then she says they let her go after they check her out.

The health dept. needs to check that hospital out it sounds like there is some health codes that's not being followed.

Matter a fact what is the name of the hospital so i don't go there and let my friends and family know.

gossiploveR

Look how jacked she looks in that pic!!!! What a druggie. Yuck, shes pathetic. Put down the pipe.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7