Brooke Mueller

Don't Worry My Kids

Are Fine ... I Have a Nanny

12/8/2012 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208-brooke-mueller-bob-max-tmz
Brooke Mueller's 3-year-old twins were NOT left to fend for themselves after Brooke was hospitalized on Friday ... in fact, we're told, they were being cared for by Brooke's live-in nanny.

We broke the story ... Brooke was rushed to the hospital yesterday morning after she passed out cold and was unresponsive. Her family believes the incident was drug related, but Brooke was adamant she was just reeeeallly tired.

Sources close to Brooke tell TMZ that while in the hospital, Brooke's nanny stayed with her boys at Brooke's house. We're told the nanny has been living with the family for years.

And despite having other "parental" options -- like Charlie Sheen (their dad), Denise Richards, or Brooke's mom -- we're told the kids will 100% stay put at Casa de Brooke, under their nanny's watchful eye.

Freeing up time for Brooke ... to make more jewelry.

120712_brooke_mueller_aftermath_launch_v2

Gretel

They are all living in Crazytown but Charlie Sheen sure makes cute kids. Must be some sort of karmic consolation or something.

Cujeaux

Her palm is clean but the tops of her fingers are dirty, and she keeps waving her hand around for the camera. Is this an attempt to convince us that it's something other than pipe residue?
The night before she was displaying her hand again to show off all of the hippy jewelry that couldn't be more out of style. Did she forget she took it off when she picked up the pipe again? I'm cornfused.

Sue

Thank God you do have a nanny. Your certainly not what's called a "good" mother.
When you gonna get it Brooke? Your reputation is shot, people consider you a loser, and your kids could be taken from you. What's more important here? Escape with drugs, or live a decent life with dignity? Your pathetic

Eldridge Cleaver

Sometimes I think that TMZ hired Perez Hilton to write articles. The amount of schadenfreude I see is disgusting. Yes, Brooke is a junkie but at the end of the day, she has two small children. Wish her well instead of taking a dump on her.

taz

Good thing the kids have a nanny for a mother since this pos is incapable of putting her children before her drug addiction.

Robbin

Is her hand moldy?

Michele

She probably passed out because she was on a 3-day crack binge

MAX

SO I GUESS WHEN SHE LIGHTS THE HOUSE ON FIRE IN A CRACKED OUT BINGE IT WILL BE SOMEONE ELSES FAULT WHEN HER KIDS DIE IN THE FIRE,..WELL DONE CALIFORNIA JUDGES

mebrat24

Why would the american family care what she does or doesn't do.
tmz is getting to be so BAD,

The Real Victim

Looks like someone's been playing with the Charcoal Briquettes again?

Parker

this bitch still has those kids...what a phkd up court system we have allowing innocent kids to experience a serious drug addicts downfall....especially when this bitch should be protecting them not tossing them to a Nanny to raise while she gets high.......wow someone give this bitch agun ...and let her use it on herself while shes high........to me shes not going to get it until one of those kids gets seriuosly hurt by her....You dont trust drug addicts around children....I just hope those kids dont grow up like the parents....i see them doomed already!

kim

Thats a shame these simple minded women have kids and always leave a nanny to raise them.. no wonder their kids are brats and what does this chic do that makes her so popular she needs a nanny.. give me a damn break!

Cujeaux

I went on a jewelry making bender one time. I couldn't stop making beaded headbands and slave bracelets. When I came I looked like I had been pulled out of a furnace. You could only see the whites of my eyes.

Pink

Tired from what, you ain't got no job, chile plzzzz, ya azz lyin.

CelebJustice

Who goes around with hands that FILTHY??? Maybe santa will bring the crackhead some soap and water.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments